Wiki Posts
Search

KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Robert,

Thanks for the quick turn-around on my Helios Tx.

James
Old 02-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I'm a bit confused here, so I appologize for asking this for the 58th time.

For Spektrum (regular not pro) use NORMAL

For Spektrum PRO can you use the High Speed mode if you are using a Digital Servo? I'm using the KO High Speed Digital servo (I forget the name but its the top of the line one). Currently I am using Normal, but I'm wondering if I could use High Speed with a Pro Module and a Digital servo.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by K_King
I'm a bit confused here, so I appologize for asking this for the 58th time.

For Spektrum (regular not pro) use NORMAL

For Spektrum PRO can you use the High Speed mode if you are using a Digital Servo? I'm using the KO High Speed Digital servo (I forget the name but its the top of the line one). Currently I am using Normal, but I'm wondering if I could use High Speed with a Pro Module and a Digital servo.

I am not 100% but I use Spektrum Pro and I use only Normal mode. The HSR is for the KO Module only as far as the manual explains it.

-Shookie <><
Old 02-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi all,
I was wondering what you guys are using or recommend on a battery pack for this transmitter and where can I get it online -would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

is there a way to re-calibrate the trigger my neutral setting is way off with the Keyence pro esc
Old 02-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

adjust the vr setting. it does both throttle and steering pots. and then set throttle endpoints to 100% and trim to 0 and then reset your keyence.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by theisgroup
adjust the vr setting. it does both throttle and steering pots. and then set throttle endpoints to 100% and trim to 0 and then reset your keyence.

when I go to adjust VR it only go to steering
Old 02-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

page 56 of manual. if you need it, you can download from ko site.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by theisgroup
page 56 of manual. if you need it, you can download from ko site.
thanks
Old 02-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I need some help guys. I bought a very nice Helios Competition, and yesterday, i tripped over a board while retreaving my car, landed with all my weight on the handset, and snapped it in a few places. Where would one send it to be fixed, and at a guess, would it be expensive? It doesnt power up, the switch board i could see has a break in it. I had an extended wheel on it, but nothing above the grip and the switch have a problem, the controller partially snapped at the top of the hand grip and the switch.

At a guess, im thinking a new case, switch board, a little resoldering and it will be like new. Well not only is it a guess, its what im hoping it is!

Anyone dealt directly with KO support, anyone sent in gear? How are they?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by axle182
I need some help guys. I bought a very nice Helios Competition, and yesterday, i tripped over a board while retreaving my car, landed with all my weight on the handset, and snapped it in a few places. Where would one send it to be fixed, and at a guess, would it be expensive? It doesnt power up, the switch board i could see has a break in it. I had an extended wheel on it, but nothing above the grip and the switch have a problem, the controller partially snapped at the top of the hand grip and the switch.

At a guess, im thinking a new case, switch board, a little resoldering and it will be like new. Well not only is it a guess, its what im hoping it is!

not sure if you would go through Ko Propo USA..but contact Robert Morris at [email protected]. he'll be able to help you with getting your helios repaired.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by axle182

KO Propo USA support was super fast and friendly. Give Robert a call and he'll provide you with all of the information that you need to get your radio fixed up in a hurry.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Potentiometer?

Does anyone know what type of potentiometer the JR Z-1 uses for steering? I think that I may have a bad one..
Old 03-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

can i use the high speed mode on spektrum pro??
Old 03-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Ok
Just bought a Helios 10 and would like to know which position the switch behind the module should be, high or low? as I have a 2.4 module, or dosent it matter.
Please answer as soon as pos as im going racing tonight and would like to know
Cheers Malc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.