Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!! >

Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Thats crazy, hey jason if your going to rob someone do it like a man not a BITCH walk up to the guy or woman in your case and beat them up and take their $ not this way. That stuff messes up the hobby I am trustworthy and would think other people are "in RC" are too. I am sorry for anyone who got burned hope it gets fixed some how.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Whats this guy website that everyone is mad at???
Old 05-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

jesus, i never thought he'd sink that low. He's ripped off an LHS here for over $350 as well on top of all the other stuff. I got his cell # here and i can get you the Grafton, ND police station # as well. He was a friend of mine, but i dont have friends that do this shit. I will do what i can to bring him down.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Body_beater
jesus, i never thought he'd sink that low. He's ripped off an LHS here for over $350 as well on top of all the other stuff. I got his cell # here and i can get you the Grafton, ND police station # as well. He was a friend of mine, but i dont have friends that do this shit. I will do what i can to bring him down.
How long ago was that?
Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Tech Adept

it was b4 april, i kno that for sure.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

Cool

somebody needs to call him up fo sure!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Where does this guy do business? Ebay? I have seen his name before but not sure where.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr. losi
this is not how this works.....the moderation staff does not deal with this stuff.....
no offense, but thats one of the problems here... its an awesome board, but no one is there to step up and handle simple problems... people that have been proven guilty of screwing people just create another name and do it time and time again because the moderators cant answer a PM or perform a simple IP ban, etc.

i know its not unstoppable, but i was screwed on here a couple of months ago and pm'd about 5 different mods at least twice a piece and never got even as little as a response like the one you just posted..

and dont give me that, "oh we're volunteers, we do what we can" line.. i was a mod on a couple of different forums over the years (not rc related though), even at my busiest times i could still answer a few pm's, especially related to someone on the boards i mod screwing people left and right.. and if i felt like i couldnt take care of the forums i moderated, i wouldve stepped down and passed the torch as i did...

im sure you dont want to hear it, but my $.02
Old 05-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Sounds to me like he could use a good ole fashioned ass whupping.
Not much lower than a theif. It WILL catch up to him, and his whole world will crumble
Old 05-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Manvel Raceway not involved with Jason Halvorson.

RACERS:

I am the Race Director and Promoter of the Spring Kick-Off Race event in Manvel on this weekend Saturday May 24th. We are in no way involved with Jason Halvorson's Scams and I have been ripped off myself. Jason owes my company KRC Products over $360 and has not paid anything on it since November. I will give him his up-comings, you can count on it.

Anyway, please don't think of Jason Halvorson when you think of our raceway in Manvel. Jason just put on a show there as part of his act. I don't think he will be at our races this weekend.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Body_beater

if ur at the race on the 24th...have that info ready.....come see some of the Manitoba guys and we'll have it on file for future use...or if u cant make the race call Kevin with that Info please....we plan to possibly stop by the local authorities on the way back from racing.....Kevin...yes we had some issues last year...but nothing to keep us from commin back....No worries....a couple of the WRP crew will be commin down....I look forward to it.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
Kevin...yes we had some issues last year...but nothing to keep us from commin back....No worries....a couple of the WRP crew will be commin down....I look forward to it.
Yes, I did not do my job real well. We will make it up to you this time, promise.

Can you imaging being Jason right now and reading all of this stuff? I would not be able to handle all of that guilt myself. Anyone that could would not be equipped with an once of morality...

Last edited by Kevin; 05-19-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: adding thoughts...
Old 05-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dam this guys really suck ---. I think he should be showered in nitro fuel and lite on fire. The only bad thing about that is it would be a wast of fuel.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

people like that make me not want to trade or buy anything from the forums, even worries me about ebay to many thiefs out there
Old 05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

He also is NOT on the OCM team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.