R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/222649-beware-doing-business-jason-halverson.html)

Maximo 05-19-2008 10:10 AM

Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!

I advise anyone to be extrmely cautious when dealing with Jason Halverson....... He has ripped me off for 4 Go 7 port engines, as it stands right now he owes me over $600.00..I paid the man on April 5th and I still have no received my motors, nor I have I had contact in 2 weeks....... He has been stringing me along telling me the motors are on Backorder from Racefactor..I talked directly to RaceFactor and the motors apaarently were never ordered, and that Jason is not even a dealer and would have been unable to supply the engines anyways.....

kamlooper 05-19-2008 10:12 AM

Holy crap! Sucks to hear that! I hope things are straightened out.

Homer Allman 05-19-2008 10:20 AM

He got me for about 600 also. He paid 210 on a 840 dollar bill. He screwed me over on 10 cases of fuel.

First the check is in the mail
Then the check was lost.
I didn't have your address to send it to.

Then silience for 2-3 weeks. After I threatened legal action he called to say he has been sick.

I'm going to file the charges this week.

HaulinBass 05-19-2008 10:25 AM

kick his ass neil

Maximo 05-19-2008 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by HaulinBass (Post 4458507)
kick his ass neil

If I found him I would !!! I like settling things the old fashioned way if you know what I mean :nod::nod::nod:

lance 05-19-2008 11:03 AM

I've raced with a Jason Halverson seems hard to believe.But as they say truth canbe stranger than fiction.

jamminnay 05-19-2008 11:11 AM

well jason is on here quite a bit right?? jason whats the story? curiosity is a knocking!!!! lol good luck with getting your money back dude.

will g 05-19-2008 11:12 AM

wow guys ive bought alot of stuff from him never any probs i guess stuff like this happens and unfurtinatly people lose money and or trades to people. i had wondered why he was not on here lately good luck everyone i hope you get the moneys back

kamlooper 05-19-2008 11:12 AM

I used to chat with him on msn....he seemed alright. Seemed to have dissapeared though.
I feel bad for you guys..thats a lot of coin!!

jgtruggy 05-19-2008 11:42 AM

What a FAG!!! Guys like that need a good ass whippin! His karma will suck as it catches up to him. REALLY bad for a hobby that needs good people to help grow. Good luck to all that has lost $$$. Oh yeah Jason, don't come around the N.W. anytime soon. Not only do I love NITRO but MMA is right up there. Training for 3 yrs. now and could use a punching bag:sneaky:

Maximo 05-19-2008 11:46 AM

he seems like a nice guy...but the stories he's been telling me are not matching the truth...luckily for me I paid him using PayPal, so I have now filed a complaint...Hopefully PayPal goes after him for me.... he wanted cash, but I insisted on PayPal...

Homer Allman 05-19-2008 12:00 PM

My stupid ass sent him 10 cases of feul that he suppose to send the check right out for. It never showed but the lies did.

My plans are to go with criminal charges that he will face in Virginia.

asw7576 05-19-2008 12:12 PM

Don't forget to report this to moderator too, so moderator can put poor trader rating for Jason Halverson in rctech forum.

Matt M. 05-19-2008 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by asw7576 (Post 4458771)
Don't forget to report this to moderator too, so moderator can put poor trader rating for Jason Halverson in rctech forum.

this is not how this works.....the moderation staff does not deal with this stuff.....

vnmsgt 05-19-2008 01:17 PM

Hope you get your money back. Paypal has been pretty good to me so I hope the same for you. People like that need to be beaten!