Search

VRC pro release date??

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by f1o7x9
What adapter I can use for the M11x? Tusks
Originally Posted by Burney
could someone point me to the adapter i need for the KO Eurus 2.4ghz radio their site is beyond baffling
VRC USB-3NT from www.virtualrc.com is good for any transmitter.
it can work for all servo response / TX mode of your transmitter setting.
it connect via RC receiver.

don't select VRC USB-3 , you may disappoint when it not work with your new brand transmitter.
it cheaper, but it support only old technology transmitter.

just select VRC USB-3NT, it will work fine with new technology transmitter and support old tech TX too.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Tech Addict

VRC PRO ... new track
This track name ... Haarlem 2012 WC 1:12
The 2012 IFMAR World Championships for 1:12 scale electric on-road.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I got my USB adapter. As far as the game..... honestly, I don't like it. Not what I expected.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Tech Addict

Will it make a difference between using a VRC 2 and VRC 3 adaptor??

Downloaded yesterday expecting to be able to use it with my adaptor from before. But there's like no response, on the calibration page I can go from left to right full lock before the bar even moves, which leaves the car less than drivable on track...

All settings have been reset numerous times, aswell as adjusting settings to see if it helps at all but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Luke
Old 12-25-2011, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah same for me. Tried the game but got bored after 1 day:

- The game just lags (tested with keyboard and with receiver); tested on *several* systems and all got the same problem.
- Not very realistic
- The "demo" just sucks. Basic functionality has been disabled. Not very nice if you just want to try things out and paying a large amount (well, i find paying like $60 for a game more than enough) of money for a GAME.
- Graphics.. man it's like going back to 2004.
- The game is slooooow. Maybe they should rewrite some of the code of the engine. Even the menu's are slow.
- vEuro, who the f*&^ came up with that idea? It's relative expensive to buy car stuff. Just make it cheaper or remove the whole vEuro thing. Just let people pay on a monthly subscription (like it is) and then give them all the parts/options they want. If I pay on a monthly basis I expect that I can play the game like I want and I don't want to pay extra for unlocking other things. Look at (I don't play it ;-)) WoW for example: you pay on a monthly basis and get the 100% game and not 70% and 30% you need to buy extra, even though you can earn the money ingame. Yes in WoW you can earn gold, but you don't have to PAY for the gold (well you can, but thats considered illegal).

This is not my kind of thing. Even though there is no other "RC Simulator" and it's origin is from my home country, I'm not going to play this game. I even prefer Need for Speed on this one. And I don't even play Need for Speed
Old 12-25-2011, 05:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dennisV
Yeah same for me. Tried the game but got bored after 1 day:

- The game just lags (tested with keyboard and with receiver); tested on *several* systems and all got the same problem.
- Not very realistic
- The "demo" just sucks. Basic functionality has been disabled. Not very nice if you just want to try things out and paying a large amount (well, i find paying like $60 for a game more than enough) of money for a GAME.
- Graphics.. man it's like going back to 2004.
- The game is slooooow. Maybe they should rewrite some of the code of the engine. Even the menu's are slow.
- vEuro, who the f*&^ came up with that idea? It's relative expensive to buy car stuff. Just make it cheaper or remove the whole vEuro thing. Just let people pay on a monthly subscription (like it is) and then give them all the parts/options they want. If I pay on a monthly basis I expect that I can play the game like I want and I don't want to pay extra for unlocking other things. Look at (I don't play it ;-)) WoW for example: you pay on a monthly basis and get the 100% game and not 70% and 30% you need to buy extra, even though you can earn the money ingame. Yes in WoW you can earn gold, but you don't have to PAY for the gold (well you can, but thats considered illegal).

This is not my kind of thing. Even though there is no other "RC Simulator" and it's origin is from my home country, I'm not going to play this game. I even prefer Need for Speed on this one. And I don't even play Need for Speed

If it lags you don't have a powerful enough system, and/or have the settings too high. If your computer can keep up, there is no lag.
Old 12-25-2011, 06:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trust me, my PC is more than fast enough.
Old 12-25-2011, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dennisV
Trust me, my PC is more than fast enough.
My computer sucks and I get no lag. Some people just don't want to like it. It is what it is. I'm one of the ones that enjoy it. You don't have to spend a lot of money, in fact, with the exception of the monthly fee you don't have to spend any. You get free euros just for playing plus more for running official events. No game is perfect for every one.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Turn down all graphics options to zero and disable vsync. It doesn't matter how fast your machine is, that stuff makes it lag.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Luke Hobson
Will it make a difference between using a VRC 2 and VRC 3 adaptor??

Downloaded yesterday expecting to be able to use it with my adaptor from before. But there's like no response, on the calibration page I can go from left to right full lock before the bar even moves, which leaves the car less than drivable on track...

All settings have been reset numerous times, aswell as adjusting settings to see if it helps at all but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Luke
Have you calibrated in Windows?
Old 12-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Addict

Yep all calibrated correctly in both the game and windows,

The proportion is all there fine and during calibration it reacts at the correct speed in windows calibration, but go into the game and there's a obvious delay.

This has been tried with 2 different radios, 1 with spektrum and one with 40mhz (different radios altogether)

Quite disappointed to be honest, it was "ok" on last game and now I'm stuck with a 3 month subscription for this
Old 12-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

I have an i7 system with a GTX460 card in it. I had it set up for about 120fps and I was crashing on a fairly regular basis because the controls seemed to respond inconsistantly. I turned of shadows and a couple other items so the FPS is over 500 now. It made a huge difference. I'm able to drive harder without crashing all the time. I'm not an on road guy but my fast lap is within .5 seconds of the track recond on VRC2.

Try it out and see if make a difference for you.

Chris
Old 12-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I dont agree with everyone who says its too expensive my total investment so far is 10 dollars for my one month and 40 bucks for an adapter. It lagged for me too at first but i changed my settings and it works fine now . Also its pretty close to the real thing for a sim....and if you look at what a flight sim costs i think they keeped the costs pretty low.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Tech Champion

My monthly after conversion from the Euro was coming out more like $17 which is more than any other subscription game I play. But it looks like the conversion has gotten better and now it is only $13 a month which is acceptable.

Last edited by InspGadgt; 12-25-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by smith9turbo
VRC PRO last update ... add 1:12 pan car
very exciting ... yeh! this's my car XRAY X-12 LINK
Awesome news...might just be time for me to re-subscribe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.