Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Adept

from what is hear, jim wants to stay. jim and the landlord are talkin price for rent and jim has got it lower. but the lease may be short. like month to month. i think slim is tired of people asking him about this so he just blows it off.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by KingofRacebucks
oh rookie boy, you cus sooo much! hahaha heeeee
yes i may cuss but its just to mess around with my friends
Old 01-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by killer89
Good to see you made it back okay

I had fun Wed and Fri racing with you guys, even if i did blow the main Fri It was especially fun watching Chris proceed to stick his foot in his mouth Friday, and then humbly remove it

Thanks for visiting the SoCal crew!
eric y do you like to talk crap online but u wont say anything to my face u can race pro mod and will see whos better cus u think ur soooooo much better cus u beat me ONE TIME.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rookie boy
eric y do you like to talk crap online but u wont say anything to my face u can race pro mod and will see whos better cus u think ur soooooo much better cus u beat me ONE TIME.
Spellcheck is a wonderful thing......
Old 01-03-2007, 10:43 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

chris b thank you for your quote but i have a few things to say yes your son kyle did beat me in qualify. he was on fire i can admit. but when you son raced pro mod the only reason he out qualifed me was because i did not finish a race. in the main me and aj freeman were having a fun battle and i messed up and flew off the triple then got back on at the end of the triple. yes your right i did cut the track but just a little. i looked at the lap times and it was not a big enough cut to make a diff. you made such a big deal out of it you went to aj freeman and correct me if im wrong you told him to find a way to stop me so you son could get past me. and you said it so loud steven hartson heard it yet he did not say anything.After the race you chris boice came up to me and said "how could you be so low to cut the track your hurting" yes that is what you said even nate heard it in your post is also said tha t i cussed 26 times nope your wrong 25 times just kidding i did not cuss at all and you no it. I CANT believe you would say that when i had people watching that race and they said that they've never seen somone freek out about cheating as much as you did. If i suck sooo bad then y did u care soo much about kyle beating me.Also in your post you said i sell my batteries that the pros give me wrong again those packs i sold those packs were not pro packs they were not even from pros i cant believe you would bring that up that was like 3 months ago. you must really hate me to bring up somthing up that was 3 months ago Then you say that i say bad things about my sponsors hears a tip next time u say somthing u should do some research and this is what u would find out im only sponsored by 1 company and it is panther tires im hoping to sign a contract with team orion and you say i say my motors are slow your right i do but not about team orion motors i say it about checkpoint motor sorry "josh newman" that is y my orion motors are my race motors thank you for taking the time to read my post i do not intend to start a fight with u i just dont like when people lie.

Hope the racing is paying off, because the schooling isn't!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tripthreat
Hope the racing is paying off, because the schooling isn't!!
WOW!!!!!!

Chris G- As a "sponsored" driver you shouldn't be cussing or yelling out swear words at socal, even if its just between your friends. Ask any sponsored driver thats not something you do.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Tech Adept

yes i may cuss but its just to mess around with my friends
I know. I am just messing with ya. But you do cuss a lot.

And as for YOU tripthreat, you're the funnest guy to mess with at the track. You're so political correct, pit is nice, neat and always have an up to date haircut. REALLY! (Can i pit next to you next time,please?)
Old 01-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I'm not flaming you or talking any crap. You know you stuck your foot in your mouth. My guess is you don't even know what that means... Thats probably why you think I'm talking crap, but I'm not.

I don't think I'm better than you, yet You definitely are faster than me, but you seem to have trouble stringing together consistent laps. Plus I don't think I've acctually beaten you in a race yet, right? Just qualifying when running separate heats...
Old 01-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by killer89
I'm not flaming you or talking any crap. You know you stuck your foot in your mouth. My guess is you don't even know what that means... Thats probably why you think I'm talking crap, but I'm not.

I don't think I'm better than you, yet You definitely are faster than me, but you seem to have trouble stringing together consistent laps. Plus I don't think I've acctually beaten you in a race yet, right? Just qualifying when running separate heats...
hey killer, whats up ;-)
Old 01-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hopefully slim works it out and can make it happen witht he higher rent. I can see why he would get tired of it as I am sure he wants to stay open.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Tech Master

Trip threat?
I just purchased 6 of the X-6 kits for the guys at my track.
Wondering if you could help us wth a Good base set up for a track like socal, as opposed to the Box set up?
Old 01-04-2007, 11:49 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by downtown
Trip threat?
I just purchased 6 of the X-6 kits for the guys at my track.
Wondering if you could help us wth a Good base set up for a track like socal, as opposed to the Box set up?
Sure, AE or Losi shocks?
Old 01-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Tech Master

All b4 conversions
Old 01-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Unhappy

IS IT THE SAME LAY OUT OR DO THEY HAVE A NEW ONE
Old 01-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

same

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.