Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by revrace
So how was the racing on Saturday?? Good Turnout?
about ten buggys and 4 shortcourse. no race
Old 06-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

The website does not have any Sat results in a while. Is there much racing going on out there anymore? I like ARC better then Rev.....
Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iphatbob
The website does not have any Sat results in a while. Is there much racing going on out there anymore? I like ARC better then Rev.....
Thats because not enough people are showing up for racing. Was there this saturday and there was a handful of us so it turned into a practice day. ARC races every Saturday, gates open at 1100 racing starts at 2.
http://www.arcraceway.com/index.html

Last edited by Giulitto; 06-07-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

the only thing that sucks about the sat. races is you still have to have a transponder! if that wasnt required than you would see a better turn out!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
the only thing that sucks about the sat. races is you still have to have a transponder! if that wasnt required than you would see a better turn out!
It is stated on the website home page that PT's are not required for all SC racing. Not sure if you are a SC racer, just stating current requirements for ARC. For the 1/8th scale racers, I agree that there should be transponders. It is too hard to hand count them. SC racing is a little slower and manageable to hand count.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

well if there is 10 with transponders and 2 without? i dont see the big deal but whatever! thats why i race at hemet! they just want to see people race not be lazy!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Regular

well if there is 10 with transponders and 2 without? i dont see the big deal but whatever! thats why i race at hemet! they just want to see people race not be lazy!
This is a terrible statement. Having a transponder is for your own benefit and removes human error. That way there is never an argument about how many laps you have completed. A large amount of people who race have transponders so counting a few would not be difficult.
Please refrain from talking down on arc (or any track). Owning and operating one can not be an easy experience and by no means "lazy."
Old 06-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

Wow....Nice Attitude!! Well, I have a transponder because I was not "lazy" and I went out and purchased one. Yeah money is tight but I took up a side job and made it happen. In all honesty it didn't quite happen like that but to quote someone who is much brighter than myself "whatever." Transponders are definitely for everyone's benefit but I don't think it would be that hard to hand count a few cars so they can race. Also, you can always race and just not get counted.....just race for the fun of driving on the track.

Originally Posted by Giulitto
This is a terrible statement. Having a transponder is for your own benefit and removes human error. That way there is never an argument about how many laps you have completed. A large amount of people who race have transponders so counting a few would not be difficult.
Please refrain from talking down on arc (or any track). Owning and operating one can not be an easy experience and by no means "lazy."
Well Said

Last edited by revrace; 06-09-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

A side job fighting muy thai tournaments????????
Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

...but to quote someone who is much brighter than myself "whatever."
Mary Roach?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyKpfbB9M8

~3:30
and then again @ ~4:48
Old 06-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

erased!

Last edited by deadmancourt; 06-09-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

im not talking down on any1?....oh no another rc hardcore with more money than he can count!....i have called so many times and asked if i can race without a transponder and i was rudely told no! so f#$% u.....get your facts straight before you start talking!....every other so cal track will atleast tell you that you can race...but dont be mad if you dont get every lap counted...wich i could care less!.......i thought this hobby was about having fun and helping people?....not talking shit to everyone who cant afford the best gear! or brand new parts! or a $100 peice of plastic that doesnt help the car or truck handle better or go faster!
Why are you so upset? You must be a younger individual, because you are throwing a tantrum. Yes when you call the owner of the track "lazy" you are talking down. Just show up, thats what I used to do before I purchased my transponder. Used to race my SC8 against the truggies. Was a good time.
By the way, what are you racing?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

im not upset! i just hate when people talk S#&% and try to make people feel small cause they arent blessed with deep pockets!...even if you do have a great job that pays alot,not everyone is blessed with DSL's lol,anyways i race truggy! and have a buddy that races truggy also with no transponder!...i dont want to just show up anymore!...i have done that 1 too many times! and i dont like the way people look @ u after you have been told you cant race cause you dont have a transponder! its not cool!
Old 06-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

Before displaying your internet bully capabilities (which you are clearly blessed with), try reading my complete post. Here is the important part.....
........ Also, you can always race and just not get counted.....just race for the fun of driving on the track.
I was actually promoting racing WITHOUT a transponder just for FUN.

im not upset! i just hate when people talk S#&% and try to make people feel small cause they arent blessed with deep pockets!...even if you do have a great job that pays alot,not everyone is blessed with DSL's lol,anyways i race truggy! and have a buddy that races truggy also with no transponder!...i dont want to just show up anymore!...i have done that 1 too many times! and i dont like the way people look @ u after you have been told you cant race cause you dont have a transponder! its not cool!
Not talking crap at all, you just don't understand what I am saying. If you didn't have such a terrible attitude, I would let you borrow one of my 16 extra transponders cause I just got a bunch from my Pops for my Birthday.

Last edited by revrace; 06-09-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: messed up my number
Old 06-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Tech Master

Wayne is such a nice guy! Back on topic........I know all parties in this conversation and all I would like to say is this....Chunk if you wanna go race ARC then do so. We all race there and have a blast. If you need hand counting I will go up in the booth and do it myself. Brandon, and Vince are both really helpful guys as well as you Chunk, so there is no way we all cant get you out on the track. I will help you out in any way possible as would Brandon and Vince. Come on out to ARC and we will get you racing and having fun. No harm No foul. P.S., AMB has just released the mylaps transponders and they sell for 85bux a pop. AMB has a stronghold on the market, kinda like Mcdonalds with the Mcrib. CYA guys at the races!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.