Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Surge Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 04:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Mike,
I will be attending the express race. I will catch you up there.

Gary are you going to be attending???

KT
Old 05-20-2005, 06:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by kt racing
Mike,

KT
Not sure, waiting to find out if I'll be in Europe that week for business. As long as I'm not I'll most likely be there.. Jackson is a sweet track, nice people as well...
Old 05-20-2005, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Mike,

KT

Last edited by imprsme; 05-20-2005 at 06:55 AM.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Mike,

KT
KT- whats your plan on that race? Anyone else from Debbies going?
Old 05-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

A,
Mike F, Wayne, and me are going were going up there on thursday night.
KT
Old 05-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

even if gary doesn't go, i'm going to stop by for surge driver support.

btw all, we are going to post a list of states that we are looking to obtain new surge drivers in ... if you live in one of these states, have some skillz, and a proven track record, we'd be interested in talking to you about sponsorship. the first portion of the list will be posted later today, so keep your eyes peeled!
Old 05-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Paging j henry when you gonna make it up,i'll change your mind about them rubber band cars
Old 05-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default sporting

Well guys, I am back from RCX, in Anaheim, CA. I was sporting my Surge T Shirt on Sunday with a smile, Gary. There were alot of cool things RC related, and non-RC related. We had a great time, but now it is time to get back to racing....
Old 05-23-2005, 04:36 AM
BG
Tech Addict

This question may have been answered before but how do you guys maintain and store your surge packs after a meeting?

Cheers
Bill Giannitis
Old 05-23-2005, 04:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Gary,
YGM
KT
Old 05-23-2005, 04:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BG
This question may have been answered before but how do you guys maintain and store your surge packs after a meeting?

Cheers
Bill Giannitis
Unlike Ni-CD's, your packs do not need to be discharged right after use. If you do choose to discharge your pack you should only discharge down to .90 volts per cell which is. 5.40 volts for a 6 cell pack. Then you can store them until your next race. If you don't plan to running them for a few weeks, add a little charge to them (1 minute on a charger). Ni-MH cells quickly deteriorate when left at a low voltage point. Always store with at least .90 volts per cell in a pack. Otherwise, we recommend not discharging after a race. Store your batteries directly after racing. On your next race day, discharge your pack down (.90 volts per cell) and re-charge them.

Bill this is directly from Team Surge website. Hope this helps.
KT
Old 05-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BG

Cheers
Bill Giannitis
Hey Bill,

Keith is right about the cell maintenance -- Of course you could always deadshort them too. How do you like the cells? If I recall correctly, they were some good numbers you got...
Old 05-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
Well guys, I am back from RCX, in Anaheim, CA. I was sporting my Surge T Shirt on Sunday with a smile, Gary. There were alot of cool things RC related, and non-RC related. We had a great time, but now it is time to get back to racing....
You lucky dog, you!! I wish I could have went to that. Tell us all about it -- What did you see, anything that would make us drool??

As far as racing, pack up that gas crap and get some electricty flowing! Nah really, just kidding. You're more then welcome to come out by me and run at my local track, they have a lot of people running gas this year. We had 150 entries last week, come and check it out --> www.dirtrunners.com

Hey BTW, I hear your buddy left RCA and went to Yokomo?? That's a change!!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default ?

My buddy is leaving RCCA, and going to Kyosho. I am telling all of you now that Kyosho is going to be a force in the near future!!!. Maybe I might come on down, we'll see... New and exciting, you'll just have to wait for the magazine(hehehehehehe)... Surge @ RCX!!!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:28 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
My buddy is leaving RCCA, and going to Kyosho. I am telling all of you now that Kyosho is going to be a force in the near future!!!. Maybe I might come on down, we'll see... New and exciting, you'll just have to wait for the magazine(hehehehehehe)... Surge @ RCX!!!
So you saw a bunch of new tricks at RCX?? Did you bring the spy cam? Kyosho use to rock.. I had so many of their cars. The coolest one I ever had was the Maximum, it was a FWD dirt car. I use to kick some a$% with that since it handled better then anything else out on the track! Just wasn't too good with jumps though!!

Think about coming out by me.. You'd have a lot of fun..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.