Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I got a few give aways for race day...go through your "new" stuff you may want to donate...
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by YDBD
I got a few give aways for race day...go through your "new" stuff you may want to donate...
.......me too, a couple sets of red body clips and a rice coupon
Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jon, the dimensions on the generator and pan it sits in are; L 47.75" x W 43" x H 30".
Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YDBD
I'll donate something. Are we raffling, or winning?
Old 04-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Master

waffling. Anthony has certificates for those who win...
Old 04-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Regular

Last place in the buggy race..............gets my wife, she is starting to go bad on me
Old 04-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Murdadock
I'll donate something. Are we raffling, or winning?
you need all the spare parts you can get...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:59 AM
Tech Regular

Congrats to Paul, Igy, and Luke (Tarmac Faction) for taking first at the Endurance race today!!!

Team Terribles lived up to their name and had a TERRIBLE showing! Not due to the driving but to transponder issues in the beginning. With cars so evenly matched there was no way to recover and the motor issue did not help much. Thanks for coming out and driving Ken and Jason! Sorry we did not do better.

On a good note though, we all had fun!

How did track maintenance go Jon?
Old 04-25-2010, 02:04 AM
Tech Regular

+1 on the congrats to Paulie, Iggy and Luke, they ran a great race. Everyone had their share of bad breaks but these guys just kept putting down fast laps..........Jason will need a good nights sleep after the schooling Luke gave him..........LOL, I had to take a nap when I got home

.........somewhere around 30 or so laps that we did not get counted plus the 3 long pit stops to figure it out. But we made up some time and didn't finish last.

Anthony, thanks for the ride and a chance to drive, it was a blast.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the kudos fellas...

I think we ALL did very well today. Team Terribles was definitely a contender before transponder issues put a damper on their day. It didn't hold them back though, as they still kept on strong and put down a great showing.

MVP has to go to Luke, for he didn't put a foot wrong all day and gave many of the locals (even the expert folks) a run for their money! Even Yokota-san was surprised!

I still can't believe they made me sit on the ground for that last "penalty". Can't wait to see THAT picture on Tadashi's website, he he he.

Thanks again, and I look forward to doing again in the dirt this weekend...

- Paulie
Old 04-25-2010, 04:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks gents. I was glad they restarted the race for you, but I felt bad when you still had the same problem the second time around. Luke did good today, talk about stepping up and performing waaay beyond expectations.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pgeldz
Thanks for the kudos fellas...

I think we ALL did very well today. Team Terribles was definitely a contender before transponder issues put a damper on their day. It didn't hold them back though, as they still kept on strong and put down a great showing.

MVP has to go to Luke, for he didn't put a foot wrong all day and gave many of the locals (even the expert folks) a run for their money! Even Yokota-san was surprised!

I still can't believe they made me sit on the ground for that last "penalty". Can't wait to see THAT picture on Tadashi's website, he he he.

Thanks again, and I look forward to doing again in the dirt this weekend...

- Paulie
LUKE: Future Pro team driver. Keep him on the track Igy

Paulie, The crate was classic man. Got more than a couple chuckles from that.

It was a great race day. I'll be there next month, hopefully racing Luke in the Beginners class. I bet Jon has a TA05 he'd let you buy/borrow. If not, He can race my M-03 in the mini class.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Congrats guys!

Sometimes I think I could drive on road again, maybe May...then again May be not.

Driverstand is fixed. Mike Groth, Zach Henshaw and I lowered both sides and pretty much fixed everything. Solid rails all the way across with a 2x6 center brace. Fixed the bottom stairs and braced the legs. Hung up a white board, built a box for genny and tore down the water lean to.

We attempted to bury the timing wire, but I think I'll tear it all up Wednesday afternoon and re do it.

There was no one at the track till about 2, so we got a lot done. The about six people showed up. Two guys had truggies they couldn't get started, so hopefully they will be out there again when one of you guys is there.

Hope the stand meets everyones expectations.

Col. Clements stopped by, he said we'd get some trash cans out there, but if everyone would just pack out what they brought in....
Old 04-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

Jon, you are the man. Thanks for the work on the stand, it should work out much better...........for those who are vertically challenged
Old 04-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Tech Regular

Not much chatter going on here........ everyone getting scared about the race Sunday?

Who all is going to show up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.