Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MTX 5

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Chickentrader, do you really think the Capricorn team won the US national title or Paul Lemieux (Xray) wrecked ???? DJ apparently got lucky, and that's exactly what he will need against Robert !!! Be careful what you wish for.....
Old 10-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TomB
could someone tell me the difference between the stock brake pad the optional H2317 pad? i purchased it as a possible spare part/option running gear.

is it grippier of less grippier than the stock version?
read somewhere that is less gripier, designed specially w one way as it wont block
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Chickentrader, do you really think the Capricorn team won the US national title or Paul Lemieux (Xray) wrecked ???? DJ apparently got lucky, and that's exactly what he will need against Robert !!! Be careful what you wish for.....
I love this thread, you can give cheek here, and get some back! Lol.

But seriously; that's racing, and you could also say that perhaps Pietch capitalised on the bad luck of a the local NT1 driver (was it Wischenski?) at the Euros. This guy kept up with Pietch despite having tire trouble, and then lost a couple of laps at the tire change. I could also perhaps be worth considering that Hudy seems to sign up most of the world's best drivers, so the X-Ray teams seems to be more than twice the size of anybody else's.

Kindest regards,
Lars.

Last edited by Chickentrader; 10-04-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by postopitcrew
ada tips bro,kena send paper dulu disc & pad tu sikit,,dia 100% mcm brek kereta sebenar..tp jangan terlalu kaw2 push brake nyer bro..sbb mugen nyer chasis leh bengkok kalau kaw2 sangat..sy x try lagi,ni just tips,tp akan try kalau xjadi sabtu ni kat tt,.

Sorry to all mugen friends,this is just conversation with my friends in bahasa melayu (Malaysia Language) ..if you guy want to know the meaning i can translate to you..my friend have the brake problem his brake didn't work well..he just ask me that's any tips you guys can give.
ok bro tq aku cuba tip ko...adus malasnya rasa nak buka2 balik
tapi dari ke pagau baik le buat..hehehe ok bro sabtu ni turun tt ke
Old 10-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Champion

Cool

Good comeback Chickentrader, but I still believe there is a difference between taking the title because of skill in a terrific car , and getting a win because the opposing team made a mistake . Now if the Capricorn team keeps winning against everybody , then I will rest my case , but I think it's still too early to tell .......Pass you soon in my Ntc3 kid ...lol...
Old 10-04-2011, 05:40 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TomB

oww yeah, MTX5 forum , ay people, do the NT1 gear diffs really fit!?
can someone confirm this?
Yes they do, at least in the rear i did mine last night....today i'll do the front.....Arriba Peru Carajo!!!!...jejeje

Saludos
AFM
Old 10-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chickentrader
Touche! But I think Capricorn drivers will rectify that abnormality by winning the Worlds at RC Addict next year. Isn't the current U.S Champion is a Capricorn driver by the way?

Kindest regards,
Lars.
So how do you explain the fact that the old MTX4 TQ'ed last years worlds against the current generation cars and was only a case of bad luck that didnt deliver the world title. I think that it will be tight at the top again at the worlds next year, but i would be reluctant to say this car or that car is going to win or dominate. As for a capricorn not winning being an abnormality, I think that is a massive overstatement. That's like saying now that Robert won the 8th world title but didnt win the Euros is an abnormality...lol
Old 10-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

I love this thread, you can give cheek here, and get some back! Lol.

But seriously; that's racing, and you could also say that perhaps Pietch capitalised on the bad luck of a the local NT1 driver (was it Wischenski?) at the Euros. This guy kept up with Pietch despite having tire trouble, and then lost a couple of laps at the tire change. I could also perhaps be worth considering that Hudy seems to sign up most of the world's best drivers, so the X-Ray teams seems to be more than twice the size of anybody else's.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
I thought Pietsch led from start to finish???
Old 10-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slo-MTX4
I thought Pietsch led from start to finish???
Wischenski said he had a bad first set of tyres in the final, then flamed out during the tyre change, but really the flame out cost only a few seconds, and he was already 3/4 a lap down, so really it's like when everyone saying Balestri 'was' going to catch Rob at the worlds, excuses and things that were never going to happen, and never did.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bishop
Wischenski said he had a bad first set of tyres in the final, then flamed out during the tyre change, but really the flame out cost only a few seconds, and he was already 3/4 a lap down, so really it's like when everyone saying Balestri 'was' going to catch Rob at the worlds, excuses and things that were never going to happen, and never did.
Another case of coulda should woulda...DIDNT!!!!! lol
Old 10-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by afm
Yes they do, at least in the rear i did mine last night....today i'll do the front.....Arriba Peru Carajo!!!!...jejeje

Saludos
AFM
cheers, Gracias amigo
Old 10-05-2011, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

any guys want to order MTX5?
Old 10-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Whoa!

Whoa! Talk about stirring up a hornets nest; I've really done it here, haven't I?

Thanks for all the passionate comments; it has been an entertaining subject and I love you all for it. A little bit of cheek like this always livens up a forum. It's not easy for me; and I find it very hard to admit, but after all this I must confess that you guys have convinced me that the goats are the best.

Kindest regards,
One-eyed Lars.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Tech Champion

Thumbs up

The order of things is still the same :
NTC3 > MTX5 > XRAY > KYOSHO > The goat !!!! LOL....
Old 10-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Whoa! Talk about stirring up a hornets nest; I've really done it here, haven't I?

Thanks for all the passionate comments; it has been an entertaining subject and I love you all for it. A little bit of cheek like this always livens up a forum. It's not easy for me; and I find it very hard to admit, but after all this I must confess that you guys have convinced me that the goats are the best.

Kindest regards,
One-eyed Lars.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You crack me up Lars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.