Wiki Posts
Search

CEFX 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Ian - lol... Speaking of which, how's the Champs coming?
It's interfering with my everyday life, but it's gettin' there.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

I have recently purchased a Top Photon with a CEFX chassis. I also have a thicker indoor chassis. However, i do not have all the battery slots/holes like the pictures on the CEFX.net site. I find it hard to look up the car as i still have no clue what i actually have bought. Nevertheless, i drove the car last weekend and i totally love it! It is so smooth and direct. I feel to have more corner speed. i used to drive a tamiya 416x and have copied the setup to my CEFX. all links, angles, positions are equal. I do have a problem that i can not use the full steering range as the steering rocker hits the servo when steering right, and the servo arm the servo itself when steering left. i have placed the servo back as much as possible. i will have a look at this soon.

Keep up the good work Josh!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The CEFX chassis for the T3, is it similar in design to the evo? Is it the same principle with the tweak resistance? Or is it a different approach?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Its Just a Replacement Chassis For T3 Like CSO Chassis or Exotek...
Old 08-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

New items arriving:

Griffin Bulkhead - Direct replacement for the R5 front end.

Griffin 10 0 Block - 4 positions for your upper arm height.

Griffin 12 - 5 & 10 Block - Speaks for itself...lol...

Griffin 12 - Spring Cups - For Progressive springs

Griffin 10 - Spring Cups - For Linear springs

Blocks are in stock and being added to the shopping site. Bulkheads, these were samples and production will be in stock in 2 weeks. More coming next week.
Attached Thumbnails CEFX 2011-griffin-bulkhead.jpg   CEFX 2011-griffin-10-0-block.jpg   CEFX 2011-griffin-10-spring-cups.jpg   CEFX 2011-griffin-12-5-10-block.jpg   CEFX 2011-griffin-12-spring-cups.jpg  

Old 08-26-2011, 09:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Is the piece to convert my Griffin 12 to run battery down center on the site? I see new chassis and stand offs. I dont see the carbon piece for the shock mount.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Jamison - lol... Missed it, the picture is made and in the web folder but I guess I missed it in the parts list when I was adding things. I'll get it up there tonight. Hmmm.... Maybe I should sleep more??
Old 08-26-2011, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Is all thats needed for the griffin 1/12 to make it complete an axle, front end , r5 side links ,and r5 center pivot ball assembly?
Old 08-27-2011, 03:00 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

do the stand offs come 2 in a pack? and are the ones on the site the right size? I am patiently waiting that carbon piece. BTW check pm's about oval car. Thanks.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

303 - It needs a center shock (Hot Bodies), R5 front end, R5 links/center pivot + hardware. It comes with the rear axle assembly.

Jamison - It's up!

Added to the NEW www.cefxspeedshop.com is the missing center shock mount for the Griffin 12 2011. Also, there is an Update Kit - It includes the needed hardware as well as the new chassis and center shock mount.

Also added to the site, SXT, RevTech, Team OHP, Speed Passion and more.... I have to add the Speed Passion speed controls and Speed Power LiFe reciever packs that we also have in stock. From there, I'll be running through the rest of the shopping site making sure all the prices/pics are up and correct for the missing items. I have already worked through a fair amount and have been resorting all of our excel files here so I am very close to being more organized than ever (it's quite scarey actually).

We have puchased some OEM R5 plastic parts!! We will have a limited # of complete Griffin 10 and Griffin 12 kits next month as these new parts arrive.

Another busy weekend as I went to The Gate and tested the new Xanthos 1/10 oval car. A few other racers put together their new cars down there and were very impressed. Overall it was a hectic weekend but an awesome time.

More tomorrow!!
Old 08-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

303 - It needs a center shock (Hot Bodies), R5 front end, R5 links/center pivot + hardware. It comes with the rear axle assembly.

Jamison - It's up!

Added to the NEW www.cefxspeedshop.com is the missing center shock mount for the Griffin 12 2011. Also, there is an Update Kit - It includes the needed hardware as well as the new chassis and center shock mount.

Also added to the site, SXT, RevTech, Team OHP, Speed Passion and more.... I have to add the Speed Passion speed controls and Speed Power LiFe reciever packs that we also have in stock. From there, I'll be running through the rest of the shopping site making sure all the prices/pics are up and correct for the missing items. I have already worked through a fair amount and have been resorting all of our excel files here so I am very close to being more organized than ever (it's quite scarey actually).

We have puchased some OEM R5 plastic parts!! We will have a limited # of complete Griffin 10 and Griffin 12 kits next month as these new parts arrive.

Another busy weekend as I went to The Gate and tested the new Xanthos 1/10 oval car. A few other racers put together their new cars down there and were very impressed. Overall it was a hectic weekend but an awesome time.

More tomorrow!!
Cool will the full kits be loaded to the web for ordering?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:53 PM
ruf
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Josh,

I'm a little confused here. Does the Griffin 10 use the R5 front end? The pic of your car from Snowbirds shows an L4 front end? Thanks for the clarification.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Master

Tim - When they are ready, yes. They will be up on the site and I'll post here that they are live.

ruf - The current WGT is built around the L4 front end but we do have enough parts to make a limited # of those cars complete. With all the new R5 stuff we have, we can make the 1/12 cars complete. We also have front end locators for the WGT car to run the R5 front end on it now, we just have not ran it yet that way since the car has been so good with the L4 front end.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:46 AM
Tech Adept

Tim - When they are ready, yes. They will be up on the site and I'll post here that they are live.

ruf - The current WGT is built around the L4 front end but we do have enough parts to make a limited # of those cars complete. With all the new R5 stuff we have, we can make the 1/12 cars complete. We also have front end locators for the WGT car to run the R5 front end on it now, we just have not ran it yet that way since the car has been so good with the L4 front end.
Josh what will be the price for the complete kit of the Griffin 12? ,will be complete kit Griffin 12 "Asphlat"? and what is the price?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Tech Rookie

any word on the new EVO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.