Search

CEFX 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kambing2011
any word on the new EVO?
It's in the final stages. I talked with Josh after his recent testing and he was very happy with how it was coming along. He's been buried in oval car requests recently so that's taking all the time on the mill at the moment. He also has a 'day job' now so he's splitting his time between CEFX and the office.

The only other thing I will say is you will be very pleased when it's released.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Hey Josh, I spoke to Andy recently about 12th scale and he suggested getting the Griffin 12. I'm fairly new to 12th so he said to email you which I did by posting a question on your website. I'm happy to see there will be a full kit available soon because that was part of my question. Hope you have them soon, I'll order one to make sure I'm ready.

Hey Vessell, te quiero Taco Bell?
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

drover - Working on that now as we are trying to get all the details and items in. If we did an "asphalt" kit, it would be the same price as the standard. Since you are really the only person that asks for asphalt specific car (everyone else seems to focus on carpet) you can just let me know when you order and we can throw in an asphalt/flexi chassis.

kambling - Rick has it. Honestly, the graphite and other stuff I want to make is ready but I have to wait for these new motor plates to come in (they should be here.... I will start preparing all the release stuff with pics so as soon as they arrive we just have to package things up.

Dorian - Yes, I have your e-mail. Was working on supplier drawings for some other new stuff (man there's a lot coming here..) but I will shoot you an e-mail here soon.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Hey Josh, I spoke to Andy recently about 12th scale and he suggested getting the Griffin 12. I'm fairly new to 12th so he said to email you which I did by posting a question on your website. I'm happy to see there will be a full kit available soon because that was part of my question. Hope you have them soon, I'll order one to make sure I'm ready.

Hey Vessell, te quiero Taco Bell?
Si, yum yum Meximelt!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What is the stock status of the updated Griffin chassis kit? Ordered last week would like to start testing.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hello Josh, I had sent you an order just after the mats for an griffin or Phoenix WGT chassis... Not sure if the email was received? Please reach out to me when you have a chance at [email protected]

Regards,
Carl
Old 09-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Fred - Sorry, my 4 day weekend of cutting was spent mostly sleeping. Kids got sick after camping, passed it to the wife which took it's turn on me! I'm cutting every day this week so it should go out rather quickly now. Sorry for the delay.

Carl - I saw the e-mail and thought I replied. Just checked... Nope, was buried in a bunch from around that time. I still have Phoenix WGT stuff so I'll reply and see what I can do for ya!

Sorry guys, as you can see the extra job and cold has been kicking my butt. I'm starting to feel better and hope to get caught up here really quick. If I've missed anyone, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail and I'll get it done as fast as possible.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
If I've missed anyone, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail and I'll get it done as fast as possible.
Waiting for your response to my email so I can get a kit.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Tech Master

ToysRUsKid - Waiting on a few items to arrive so I can get you a full kit..lol.. I haven't forgotton you!!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
ToysRUsKid - Waiting on a few items to arrive so I can get you a full kit..lol.. I haven't forgotton you!!
that's good to know because I have unlimited text and cell phone minutes and I'm not afraid to use them to make Andy miserable.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

What is the price of a complete griffin 12? Which front springs are with the kit?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
that's good to know because I have unlimited text and cell phone minutes and I'm not afraid to use them to make Andy miserable.
And you need a particular reason to do so? I thought you just bothered him daily anyway.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rick Vessell
And you need a particular reason to do so? I thought you just bothered him daily anyway.
No, i don't need a reason, but this would be a good reason.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

I know the answer is probably yes but just wanted to double check. When converting the previous Griffin 12 to the new update are the body holes the same?
Old 09-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Drifdreamer - The Griffin 12 is not available as a full kit yet. We expect to start making complete Griffin 12 kits after IIC. I had hoped to have them prior but a few items are a little held up in production so I had to push back the release date. We should be able to start shipping those around October 12th and the kit will come with .020 front springs.

Khador12 - Yes, exactly the same.

For those of you looking for your orders, I'm really sorry but I've been really sick the past week +. Those who have talked to me on the phone can verify... This weekend, I am doing what I can (naps included) to work on everything and get it all out the door. More Xray chassis and top decks are cut, Griffin 12 parts cutting now and our Xanthos oval parts being cut tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully, we will have a huge pile of boxes heading out of here Monday and Tuesday so we can be caught up and I have time to rest a little before the IIC Warm-Up next weekend.

I'll update everyone here probably Sunday night or Monday morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.