Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Its funny how grown men can act like children sometimes.. naninani boo boo you cant have any
Old 09-17-2006, 02:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by robert maestrey
Its funny how grown men can act like children sometimes.. naninani boo boo you cant have any
MUGEN THE WORLD CHAMP 200MM get a lyf foo
Old 09-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats! but aren't you posting on the wrong thread? I mean, what did we ever do to you guys? I never said anythin about mugen. For God's sake Mugen is an Excellent Brand. But my first car was Kyosho, so I prefer Kyosho. heheheh!!!

Kyosho, Mugen, Team MAgic, etc.. are excellent car makers. It's just a matter of preference. I love Kyosho. I'm still happy though that 6 cars just like mine made it thru the Top 10.

Peace!!
Old 09-17-2006, 04:05 AM
Tech Master

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO KYOSHO putting 6 cars in a Worlds Final is no ordinary feat if Tossolini did not have problems with his antenna it would have been a different story but thats racing, sometimes the breaks of the game wont favor you
Old 09-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Tech Master

Does anybody have a PDF file for the RRR evo english blank set-up sheet?
Old 09-17-2006, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
The advantage is that the inside of the plastic pulley won't explode and the pin just keep spinning inside of it. I have had that happened in a Main before and I was with front wheel drive only with 4 mins to go.

The disadvantage... not much actually. I remember when Team Magic first hit the US with aluminum pulley and a friend of mine was the importer at the time and gave me a set for my 1/8th scale, it was cool at that time since no one made alu pulleys, but the downfall is that the teeth becomes way sharp after a couple hours of running and actually cutting your belts in 1/2. Now with the Kyosho aluminum 18T pulley, I have logged about 6 hours of racing and the teeth is not getting sharp at all, which is a pretty amazing thing!

As for weight... you can't tell a difference.

I would recommend the Kyosho aluminum pulleys.

Dom

dude....do you have the parts number ???
and goes to hawaii as well....
Old 09-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well, that win for the mugen was a lucky one if not for the radio problems...well, it would still have been kyosho as the world champion what's done is done. it was an easy steal for the mugen well, i'm still happy with my kit even though it has been out for almost 3 years now and still performing well and putting not only 2 but a total of 6 cars in the top 10 now, that's what you call a great achievement thanks you to kyosho for a very well made kit
Old 09-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

well they know what site to post on KYOSHO must have a lot of respect judging from these posters it was a great race we will see when these posters get to the worlds NOT
Old 09-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Default HMM

Originally Posted by Mugen4lyf
MUGEN THE WORLD CHAMP 200MM get a lyf foo
HMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 12-25-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello,

See the http://www.kyoshofrance.com/fr/setup/setup_shimo.pdf

@++
Old 09-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Toinou
Thanks!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default Tire diameter

Hello,
I noticed that the new published setups for EVO use bigger tire diameters, i.e. 64/62 or 63/61.
I tried the 64/62 in a friendly race event and I had a better feeling than the 62/60.
What are your experiences/thought/ advices?
Thanks
Old 09-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

Damn right Robert!

An hour main has to do with quite a bit of luck and survival at the same time. You know on an event like that, who do I see was the fastest car? You go look at TQ. And who was TQ??? Also I was also told that Toso already about to lap the entire field by like 3rd stop?

Again, pros can make any car go fast. It's the lower club guys like us that can make the car works represent how the majority of the club guys/retail consumers can do. Someone go out and buys or change to a new car because it just won the Worlds aren't necessay smart!

Dom
Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Congrats to Toso, Kyosho and Sirio for TQ'ing the Worlds and sorry for the bad luck in the Main.

Dom
Old 09-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Damn right Robert!

An hour main has to do with quite a bit of luck and survival at the same time. You know on an event like that, who do I see was the fastest car? You go look at TQ. And who was TQ??? Also I was also told that Toso already about to lap the entire field by like 3rd stop?

Again, pros can make any car go fast. It's the lower club guys like us that can make the car works represent how the majority of the club guys/retail consumers can do. Someone go out and buys or change to a new car because it just won the Worlds aren't necessay smart!

Dom
well said DOM look at what sold after the nats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.