Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by kreidel
No shimming required if just installed turbo head button.
are you saying "no additional shim required" ?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Off Topic.

I've done it... MRX-3 from start to finish...7hour's and 13minute's.. All by myself..(hubby watching and support,of course.) I have to say Mugen kit's go together so well. (unlike that 710 I put together.) It's basicly a big MTX-3. isnt it?
I don't know what motor im going to install in it yet. Some basic as suggested by my Manticore,so I can get the hang of it. I cant wait!! Any of you boy's have advice for me please let me know. I know that 98.9% of you guy's have more than just one car.! (were getting into 1/8th off road buggy too)!! Give me a holler !!!

Oh, And HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!! Good ole 31st !!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 02:59 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Off Topic.

Originally posted by freefallgirl
I've done it... MRX-3 from start to finish...7hour's and 13minute's.. All by myself..(hubby watching and support,of course.) I have to say Mugen kit's go together so well. (unlike that 710 I put together.) It's basicly a big MTX-3. isnt it?
I don't know what motor im going to install in it yet. Some basic as suggested by my Manticore,so I can get the hang of it. I cant wait!! Any of you boy's have advice for me please let me know. I know that 98.9% of you guy's have more than just one car.! (were getting into 1/8th off road buggy too)!! Give me a holler !!!

Oh, And HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!! Good ole 31st !!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
first off ! drive slow my dear !
Old 03-19-2004, 03:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default hehe..

Your just telling me that cause Carl's afraid Im faster than him !! .. How much is he paying you Manti !!!!Ill double it... kisses..R.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: hehe..

Your just telling me that cause Carl's afraid Im faster than him !! .. How much is he paying you Manti !!!!Ill double it... kisses..R.
nah nah, that requires more then a kiss can get my support !

alright, a kiss first ! yum yum !
Old 03-19-2004, 05:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Baby...

Ill call a couple of my girlfriend's.. You'll be more than satified.!!!! She love's being on top.... Just the way you like it,baby. R.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Baby...

Ill call a couple of my girlfriend's.. You'll be more than satified.!!!! She love's being on top.... Just the way you like it,baby. R.
I will ask FFM to drive slow

Old 03-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Baby...

Guys, get a room
Old 03-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Tech Regular

i'll recommend the same..
Old 03-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default The same here...

Robyn you know better than that.. Use the PM. Sorry guy's. C.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default Re: Off Topic.

FFG,
Do you run the SouthWest Series Races here in Texas??
If so, will you and hubby be at the next race in Austin?
Old 03-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Hey Punisher.

Hey Punisher. We are currently on route to Austin right now for south by southwest.. But we do plan on racing some in Austin this season..PM me if you want to meet up. Itll be cool.. Can't wait to meet more racer's from T.X. C.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Hey Punisher.

Originally posted by freefallmarine
Hey Punisher. We are currently on route to Austin right now for south by southwest.. But we do plan on racing some in Austin this season..PM me if you want to meet up. Itll be cool.. Can't wait to meet more racer's from T.X. C.
you just make sure when you get back to jersey you stop in and see me across the street from Cruizin...

Bring the honey too....If you can make it on a tues night,we'll go racing up in Naunuet NY...If you need a car(s)..no problem...I['ve got 2 tc3's,an Impulse,my r40....and radios you can use.....
Old 03-22-2004, 01:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Thank's for the invite !

That sound's great Harry, We would deffinately stay over because that drive from the city was so long.. Man, that was along drive...
If we stay we'll have to harass you at work and bs,about rc all day..(or between customer's.) . Once again Thank's for the invite!
Old 03-22-2004, 01:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Got an Suzuki Escudo body for the mugen and raced with it yesterday and all i can say is DOWNFORCE!! I love it, The car was so planted, To bad im not a very good driver. I wouldve loved to see an expert drive this the way it should've been driven.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.