Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fullthrottle Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well with Bill gone I am as well...good luck to all at FTR....
Old 03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Tech Master

Default Wow

Mario I will do any thing we can to help you solve this problem we did not rec your payment but I am willing to fix the problem,I am sorry for the delay we have been away at the nats.

Guys If you have a problem with any thing regarding FTR just call the office we are there all day and we will solve your problem.

1-800-972-7223 its toll free you can ask for Jesse and he will make it right for sure.

I would like to thank all the Team guys that attended the nats and did there best.

This was our second major event with the FTR 12 and we could have not been more pleased with the performance,Vincent Jackson and Brandon Shells had great weekends they were in both B mains and were only out of the A main by seconds.

Congrats to Jim for putting his FTR powered Xray 7th on the grid in 13.5 foam sedan Jim said the power was awesome and he cant wait to get back on the track again.

Brandon Hess and Brandon Shells also had very good weekends in 17.5 foam sedan they were only out of the Aman by a few seconds,Hess had a great 4th round on the slowest track of the day.

Special thanks to Tom Kiaser for coming out and doing his part to support the team Tom ran great all weekend his Ftr 12 worked well for sure.

We will be hard at work this summer on some major projects to improve our products and better our service.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Well the weekend wasn’t so great racing wise but had a blast at the Strip Club..

I think we all leaned a lot!!! Thanks goes out to Local Racer AKA Big SEXY!!! For the POWER and Speedos!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Local racer
Mario I will do any thing we can to help you solve this problem we did not rec your payment but I am willing to fix the problem,I am sorry for the delay we have been away at the nats.

Guys If you have a problem with any thing regarding FTR just call the office we are there all day and we will solve your problem.

1-800-972-7223 its toll free you can ask for Jesse and he will make it right for sure.

I would like to thank all the Team guys that attended the nats and did there best.

This was our second major event with the FTR 12 and we could have not been more pleased with the performance,Vincent Jackson and Brandon Shells had great weekends they were in both B mains and were only out of the A main by seconds.

Congrats to Jim for putting his FTR powered Xray 7th on the grid in 13.5 foam sedan Jim said the power was awesome and he cant wait to get back on the track again.

Brandon Hess and Brandon Shells also had very good weekends in 17.5 foam sedan they were only out of the Aman by a few seconds,Hess had a great 4th round on the slowest track of the day.

Special thanks to Tom Kiaser for coming out and doing his part to support the team Tom ran great all weekend his Ftr 12 worked well for sure.

We will be hard at work this summer on some major projects to improve our products and better our service.
PM'd last nite.Thank you.If you need any additional info,please PM me.mario.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:22 AM
Tech Master

Default Repay.

Luthor,Nothing yet other than a cryptic email from Bill.Are you guys going to deal with this or???Mario.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Default Okay

I will do it myself I was told By some one who got the money that he did it but I guess that was not the truth,I will take care of it today.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

I will do it myself I was told By some one who got the money that he did it but I guess that was not the truth,I will take care of it today.
Just posted in trader feedback a warning to all who might be considering purchasing from this "company".The quote above was from when???Still nothing.Mario.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by lotus1
Just posted in trader feedback a warning to all who might be considering purchasing from this "company".The quote above was from when???Still nothing.Mario.
i was going to buy there wgt car because the hermanator drives for ftr? are you saying i should concider another wgt car?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Default Wgt Car

We have postponed the Wgt car with all the new Batts rules I am sorry the lotus guy is unhappy but If you check around we have served many customers with out fail.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

We have postponed the Wgt car with all the new Batts rules I am sorry the lotus guy is unhappy but If you check around we have served many customers with out fail.
If you have served many customers without fail like you claim,why have you still not taken care of this "lotus" guy?I've never even heard of this company before lotus' feedback thread.Sounds like some shady people being shady with other people's money to me.Then again,I don't know anything except for what lotus has posted.Maybe you should try to prove him wrong.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by harry697
If you have served many customers without fail like you claim,why have you still not taken care of this "lotus" guy?I've never even heard of this company before lotus' feedback thread.Sounds like some shady people being shady with other people's money to me.Then again,I don't know anything except for what lotus has posted.Maybe you should try to prove him wrong.
Still haven't...Says alot doesn't it???
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Whats going on with FTR? I havent seen much action in this thread. I havent been in the loop
Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr
Whats going on with FTR? I havent seen much action in this thread. I havent been in the loop
whats up BEN
Old 08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

i wonder what class b hess will be running at the classic this year. b hizzel

wonder if luther plans on running at the classic this year, help out the team a little. dust that dirt off your shoulder and lets think ozite

bshells aka brandini
Old 08-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Tech Master

FTM over here sleeping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.