R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #11581
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: All 48 states...
Posts: 2,053
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Well with Bill gone I am as well...good luck to all at FTR....
__________________
Schuurspeed / Aero-model / Gear One / LG1
www.OHRCR.com
Gitsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #11582
Tech Master
 
Local racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Laps up on you
Posts: 1,832
Default Wow

Mario I will do any thing we can to help you solve this problem we did not rec your payment but I am willing to fix the problem,I am sorry for the delay we have been away at the nats.

Guys If you have a problem with any thing regarding FTR just call the office we are there all day and we will solve your problem.

1-800-972-7223 its toll free you can ask for Jesse and he will make it right for sure.

I would like to thank all the Team guys that attended the nats and did there best.

This was our second major event with the FTR 12 and we could have not been more pleased with the performance,Vincent Jackson and Brandon Shells had great weekends they were in both B mains and were only out of the A main by seconds.

Congrats to Jim for putting his FTR powered Xray 7th on the grid in 13.5 foam sedan Jim said the power was awesome and he cant wait to get back on the track again.

Brandon Hess and Brandon Shells also had very good weekends in 17.5 foam sedan they were only out of the Aman by a few seconds,Hess had a great 4th round on the slowest track of the day.

Special thanks to Tom Kiaser for coming out and doing his part to support the team Tom ran great all weekend his Ftr 12 worked well for sure.

We will be hard at work this summer on some major projects to improve our products and better our service.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #11583
Tech Elite
 
THeGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,012
Send a message via AIM to THeGame
Default

Well the weekend wasn’t so great racing wise but had a blast at the Strip Club..

I think we all leaned a lot!!! Thanks goes out to Local Racer AKA Big SEXY!!! For the POWER and Speedos!!!!
__________________
Team Gravity Rc - G's R/C Raceway and Hobbies - Waldorf RC - TheTrack
THeGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #11584
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local racer View Post
Mario I will do any thing we can to help you solve this problem we did not rec your payment but I am willing to fix the problem,I am sorry for the delay we have been away at the nats.

Guys If you have a problem with any thing regarding FTR just call the office we are there all day and we will solve your problem.

1-800-972-7223 its toll free you can ask for Jesse and he will make it right for sure.

I would like to thank all the Team guys that attended the nats and did there best.

This was our second major event with the FTR 12 and we could have not been more pleased with the performance,Vincent Jackson and Brandon Shells had great weekends they were in both B mains and were only out of the A main by seconds.

Congrats to Jim for putting his FTR powered Xray 7th on the grid in 13.5 foam sedan Jim said the power was awesome and he cant wait to get back on the track again.

Brandon Hess and Brandon Shells also had very good weekends in 17.5 foam sedan they were only out of the Aman by a few seconds,Hess had a great 4th round on the slowest track of the day.

Special thanks to Tom Kiaser for coming out and doing his part to support the team Tom ran great all weekend his Ftr 12 worked well for sure.

We will be hard at work this summer on some major projects to improve our products and better our service.
PM'd last nite.Thank you.If you need any additional info,please PM me.mario.
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:22 AM   #11585
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Repay.

Luthor,Nothing yet other than a cryptic email from Bill.Are you guys going to deal with this or???Mario.
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:53 AM   #11586
Tech Master
 
Local racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Laps up on you
Posts: 1,832
Default Okay

I will do it myself I was told By some one who got the money that he did it but I guess that was not the truth,I will take care of it today.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #11587
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local racer View Post
I will do it myself I was told By some one who got the money that he did it but I guess that was not the truth,I will take care of it today.
Just posted in trader feedback a warning to all who might be considering purchasing from this "company".The quote above was from when???Still nothing.Mario.
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #11588
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus1 View Post
Just posted in trader feedback a warning to all who might be considering purchasing from this "company".The quote above was from when???Still nothing.Mario.
i was going to buy there wgt car because the hermanator drives for ftr? are you saying i should concider another wgt car?
MACHFIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #11589
Tech Master
 
Local racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Laps up on you
Posts: 1,832
Default Wgt Car

We have postponed the Wgt car with all the new Batts rules I am sorry the lotus guy is unhappy but If you check around we have served many customers with out fail.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #11590
Tech Master
 
harry697's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: south jersey
Posts: 1,753
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local racer View Post
We have postponed the Wgt car with all the new Batts rules I am sorry the lotus guy is unhappy but If you check around we have served many customers with out fail.
If you have served many customers without fail like you claim,why have you still not taken care of this "lotus" guy?I've never even heard of this company before lotus' feedback thread.Sounds like some shady people being shady with other people's money to me.Then again,I don't know anything except for what lotus has posted.Maybe you should try to prove him wrong.
harry697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #11591
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
If you have served many customers without fail like you claim,why have you still not taken care of this "lotus" guy?I've never even heard of this company before lotus' feedback thread.Sounds like some shady people being shady with other people's money to me.Then again,I don't know anything except for what lotus has posted.Maybe you should try to prove him wrong.
Still haven't...Says alot doesn't it???
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #11592
Tech Elite
 
BSchorr's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 4,820
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BSchorr Send a message via Yahoo to BSchorr Send a message via Skype™ to BSchorr
Default

Whats going on with FTR? I havent seen much action in this thread. I havent been in the loop
__________________
Proline ~ Genesis R/C Products ~ First Premier Satellites
BSchorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #11593
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchorr View Post
Whats going on with FTR? I havent seen much action in this thread. I havent been in the loop
whats up BEN
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #11594
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,068
Default

i wonder what class b hess will be running at the classic this year. b hizzel

wonder if luther plans on running at the classic this year, help out the team a little. dust that dirt off your shoulder and lets think ozite

bshells aka brandini
rosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #11595
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,068
Default

FTM over here sleeping
rosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:31 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net