Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fullthrottle Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Ya

Last edited by IB4200Suck; 01-03-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by jimmy..maddison; 01-04-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: .
Old 01-03-2008, 12:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Bill YGPM

Last edited by BSchorr; 01-03-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Default Guys Hello

Guys let me first say hello I would like too introduce my self, I am the owner of TQ Rc products and we are the company that Full throttle is now partnered with.Many racers now the level of products that we bring to the market and understand that we really look out for our racers and team along with our customers.

I know some of you are really tired of the delay,and are upset with Bill.Let me first say that Bill has been working really hard to get caught up and with our help he is almost there.We have made some major changes to the way we do bussieness and this has created a small delay.We are matching and building as I type and I am sure you will like the products that we are ready to bring to the market.

First) All cells are know being matched in our new battery matching room it is fully tempature controlled.This will increase consistancy in our matching technique.

Second) Bill is know full time so he can stay current on all orders,from this point on we promise too ship within 24 hours of the order.If we have the items in stock.

GUYS WE KNOW IT HAS BEEN TOUGH BUT THINGS ARE CHANGING FOR THE BETTER OUR FUTURE WILL BE BRIGHT.

We will be importing our own line of brushless motors so this will also help with customer service.

Customers and Racers we know this has been tough but we are going in the right direction and you will be happy with progress of our company.

Thank You

Last edited by Local racer; 01-04-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

bill,
im sticking with the team...as for the ordering stuff..well i dont know cause this is the first time for me.and i hope that youre word is as good as your handshake..although i didnt even shake your hand yet....lol....

either way im in and will be sticking around for awhile.....
Old 01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Well i must 1st say i have never has a issue with any order always been fast without delay,i believe with the new merger just some patience would help,for the guys leaving best of luck where ever you and look forward to meeting and racing with some of you in the future
Old 01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Local racer
Guys let me first say hello I would like too introduce my self, I am the owner of TQ Rc products and we are the company that Full throttle is now partnered with.Many racers now the level of products that we bring to the market and understand that we really look out for our racers and team along with our customers.

I know some of you are really tired of the delay,and are upset with Bill.Let me first say that Bill has been working really hard to get caught up and with our help he is almost there.We have made some major changes to the way we do bussieness and this has created a small delay.We are matching and building as I type and I am sure you will like the products that we are ready to bring to the market.

First) All cells are know being matched in our new battery matching room wich is fully tempature controlled.This will increase consistancy in our matching technique.

Second) Bill is know full time so he can stay current on all orders,from this point on we promise too ship within 24 hours of the order.If we have thitems in stock.

GUYS WE KNOW IT HAS BEEN TOUGH BUT THINGS ARE CHANGING AS WE OUR FUTURE IS GOING TO BE BRIGHT.

We will be importing our own line of brushless motors so this will also help with customer service.

Customers and Racers we know this has been tough but we are going in the right direction and you will be happy with progress of our company.

Thank You
hey luther, thanks for your PM's and I have just spoken with the BOSS on the phone as well as Bill.

The future looks good and Im gonna be apart of that future, here in the UK i hope.

But I have been assured of a service second to none, so lets see what happens.

The brushless motors sounds sweet.

here's to the future of FT.

Pete

Jimmy M , u have pm.

Last edited by ooliganRC; 01-14-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Local racer

First) All cells are know being matched in our new battery matching room wich is fully tempature controlled.This will increase consistancy in our matching technique.

Second) Bill is know full time so he can stay current on all orders,from this point on we promise too ship within 24 hours of the order.If we have thitems in stock.

GUYS WE KNOW IT HAS BEEN TOUGH BUT THINGS ARE CHANGING AS WE OUR FUTURE IS GOING TO BE BRIGHT.

Thank You

wow! really sounds like everything should be up and running soon. Bill let me know when the packs are realdy to ship. Sam
Old 01-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

yea guys just give Bill some time he's realy working his fingers to the bone Now that he's working full time at this hobby things will turn around for the best
Old 01-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Just to give the guys leaving the team a heads up....the grass isn't all ways greener on the other side! TRUST ME I KNOW!

Last year I left the team because of some of the same issues that are being disgust here. I was the idiot because I got treated like shit some where else! Bill is a WORLD CLASS GUY and will go above and beyond for his team and his customers! Things are changing here and will be better than ever. If you want to leave then leave but if you choose to stay you WONT regret it!!

If you really want to test my word then call me! Here is my cell phone #
609-680-6402

Bill is family and he treats his team like family! (some times too good!)
HERES TO THE FUTURE OF FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS and TQ!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Perkins
Just to give the guys leaving the team a heads up....the grass isn't all ways greener on the other side! TRUST ME I KNOW!

Last year I left the team because of some of the same issues that are being disgust here. I was the idiot because I got treated like shit some where else! Bill is a WORLD CLASS GUY and will go above and beyond for his team and his customers! Things are changing here and will be better than ever. If you want to leave then leave but if you choose to stay you WONT regret it!!

609-680-6402

Nothing else to say.

EA
Old 01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by morris
bill,
im sticking with the team...as for the ordering stuff..well i dont know cause this is the first time for me.and i hope that youre word is as good as your handshake..although i didnt even shake your hand yet....lol....

either way im in and will be sticking around for awhile.....
matt call me
Old 01-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Perkins

609-680-6402

im not going anywear any time soon
Old 01-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steve eaves
Well i must 1st say i have never has a issue with any order always been fast without delay,i believe with the new merger just some patience would help,for the guys leaving best of luck where ever you and look forward to meeting and racing with some of you in the future
Whatup Cat!! Hope to see you soon.

Billy Bob, Thanks for everything. I have had no problems..only great stuff. Can't wait for the future. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Heath, u still down with the nats at hotrod?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.