Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fitzpatrick models uk warning

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Woz
Tech Apprentice

i'll try to have a word with him tomorrow. I agree, these things should not happen and im sure he's doing what he can.

Reporting him to Schumacher/Speed Passion etc will be a waste of time.

Unfortunately its not their problem, if anything it benefits Schumacher as you can order from them directly cutting out the middle man.

I believe john still uses Royal Mail for International orders, and i know from experience that it takes a long time, some of my parcels took 45 days to appear at their destination which forced me to use DHL.

If you open a Paypal dispute, the seller has 10 days to respond, if there is no response there is an automatic refund.

John is still recovering from being subject to fraud and needs a little patience.

Can we keep this civilised, there is no need for threats.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Woz
i'll try to have a word with him tomorrow. I agree, these things should not happen and im sure he's doing what he can.

Reporting him to Schumacher/Speed Passion etc will be a waste of time.

Unfortunately its not their problem, if anything it benefits Schumacher as you can order from them directly cutting out the middle man.

I believe john still uses Royal Mail for International orders, and i know from experience that it takes a long time, some of my parcels took 45 days to appear at their destination which forced me to use DHL.

If you open a Paypal dispute, the seller has 10 days to respond, if there is no response there is an automatic refund.

John is still recovering from being subject to fraud and needs a little patience.

Can we keep this civilised, there is no need for threats.

Sorry, lot of bs excuses there. After reading other threads about the place, this seems to be standard operating procedures for him.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Tech Master

I agree with that! No one should take someone's money without having the goods to send out, that's just wrong. And also, it does seem like standard practice from this shop as people over on Oople are saying EXACTLY the same thing with regards to how this shop operates. Its no wonder why people are so p****d off with that shop is it?!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello!

Hey "Woz" what are you talking about?
You are talking about 45 days delivery ,while this man is not responding to our e-mails?
You say he has been a subject of fraud and now he must recover in a way to fraud other people?

Writing to speedpassion and schumacher is a waste of time?

Well, it is not! I just got the answer they are investigating the situation and hopefully they will forbide him to have their company logo and their products on his web site!

Also, if we dont get answer from him today, we will notify staffordshire trading council about his company.

PLEASE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DIDNT GET FROM HIM WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED!!
DONT BE LAZY OR SHY.TELL ABOUT HIM SPEEDPASSION,SCHUMACHER...
AND TO AUTHORITIES ALSO!!!

How many more people will lost their money?

STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Borut
Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Tech Initiate

The most important thing i forgot:
Again for "Woz" :"keep this civilised ,there is no needs for threats"

What threats? I dont see any threat in any post.Those are legal actions if someone is doing what he is.

What are you anyway? One of his teamdrivers sponsored with our money?

I just hope other people will report his actions, too.

Borut
Old 03-19-2009, 04:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ROZKO i haved also send e-mails to racing cars and also BRCA ( British radio car association ) and i am waiting for there reply.
Also i went to my bank today and started a dispute to them also.
I hope that someone will stop this thief ( because he is ) .

Woz if you know him just tell him to do a refund to all the people that he haved scammed ( which i dont think so that he will do )
Old 03-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Suspended

Well guy's, i'm a friend of Warrens (woz) and he is a top lad, but this time i'm going against him.

It would seen John Fitztwatrick has time to e-mail me on the schumacher forum (http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/for...260&PN=1&TPN=1) to send idle threats because I warned other people about him. Also this is his personal & possible msn address [email protected]

This is what he sent me over the schumacher forum after a day of posting up about his wrong doings.

mavrick2k7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you want to shut your ****ing month before i come down to marston and shut it for you, this is none of your business

---------------

(Marston's is the club I race at guy's)

My advice is to file every complaint and get every bit of legal advice about getting this cunt shut down, clearly a thief!.

Nick
Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What if Fitzpatrick is taking all these orders and buying parts for his sponsored drivers? Maybe you should have the drivers banned from racing to help make them more humble.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Nick thanks for the help . (putting it at the shumacher forum )
The funny part is that the joker in the past days change his site ( put more parts incide ) so he can attacked more victims
Old 03-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi again!

Well,first off all, "Woz" you can read for yourself what a threat is.
(fitzpatrick threat to Nick who is trying to help us)

He can answer that, but he can not answer our e-mails asking about our orders!
Great evidence this threat,so Nick please keep it safe on your computer!

O.K., he has gone too far.

Can i ask you guys living in U.K. to investigate where shall we report his actions to legaly punish him the most?

I am thinking of Metropolitan police department as Memix suggested and Staffordshire trading council.

Guys please advice!
I can asure you i will report his actions wherever i can!

The rest of you can join me for even bigger efect!

Borut
Old 03-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Hi Borut,

you got PM.

Cheers,

Chris.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Initiate

you may want to look at this,

what does it say it says BACK ORDERS ONLY.
now i email some of you before my admin server went down which means i lost my email address the website almost everything to do with the business.
Now iam not a thief , its other people that steal of us thats why i have been a victim of fraud on my business card which had veryones money on ready for when the speedo's come in from racing-cars, i will be keeping in touch with the people that want a refund but till i get the money back from the bank i can't do refunds cause paypal have stopped my account cause of the cases on there and because of the balance.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Tech Initiate

ok the link did not show, go on look at the speedo's and they will say back orders only his has been on there since december
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Trading standards would be a good place to start,maybe with details from as many conned people as you can.
I recently sold my mini-z collection,and sent EVERY one by royal mail 'int signed for' and every one got there in under 2 wks,all over the world.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mavrick2k5
ok the link did not show, go on look at the speedo's and they will say back orders only his has been on there since december
If its that the case why when i called you , you said that you allready shipped them?
If your are legit why did you took out the phone numbers from your site?
When i did the order i ask you if you have the speedo and you said YES , only for the motor i had to wait 2 more days!!!!!!!
Your excuse is lame and so are you .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.