fitzpatrick models uk warning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fitzpatrick models uk warning

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Tech Initiate

But arrive the day that i can put my hands on your beautiful face...and then you will understand....yes you will understand all my words...
Davide
Old 03-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Tech Initiate

not time to close timeto stop selling overseas
Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Suspended

How about altogether?.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Initiate

NO
Old 03-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Suspended

That's a shame.

If you did; maybe you could focus on making finals higher than D - E.

Oh I love being bitchy.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 AM
Tech Initiate

i do make finals higher than that out doors not in doors, o and nick stay out of this cause don't for get im ment to be doing to shop for your club on friday nights cause no one else would, so stay out of this or i will go to simon and andy and have you removed from the club for mouthing off at me and i know a few other people will have somthing to say about it to.
think about it mate
Old 03-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Suspended

I've already informed Andy about you stealing other people's money.

Not sure they want a thief running at the club in all honesty, you might disappear with their money. I have been racing since the day marston started and i'm already considering giving up as I want to race Senior Rotax karts, so see if I care.

Have me removed. You make me laff
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Tech Initiate

ok you race else where then andy knows whats been going on anyway so bye bye, and i don't think that andy or simon would think that i would steal everyones money since they like my service from the lrp cup, andi just thought of something, someone came up to me and asked if i take card details down my answer was NO so does it look like iam stealing money or would steal money, your on the wrong post get out
Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Suspended

Taking down peoples card details is completly irrelevant to this situation, you have still taken the money of these people who havn't recieved any sort of product, nor even a reply to their e-mails.

If I hadn't have put it up on the schumacher forum you would have probably never gotten back to them.

Also I have observed that it is taking you a long time to write; what seems, a very basic sentence. Shame they don't have a retarded looking emotion on here.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Initiate

if you would look at the other messages you would have noticed that i lost my email accounts and paypal are being a pain to me as well and i didn't get this of the schmacher forum a mate told me,
and the reason why iam taking tolong to reply is because iam trying to sortout the paypal account, the fraud on my card and the site at the same time
Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Regular

John,

Do yourself a favour and refund the people here who you have not shipped goods to.

Last edited by Andyg01; 04-10-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Initiate

WTF?

Blocked my posts?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Ok, can published posts again so:

HI!

OK, guys legal actions against John Fitzpatrick have just been taken.He has proved again he is big lier!

Dont hesitate and report his actions!Here are the links:

http://www.staffordshire.police.uk/

and local trading standards:

http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/

I JUST HOPE MANY PEOPLE WILL REPORT YOUR DISHONEST ACTIONS!!!

I also hope both of this authorities will give you a visit and,found out your dishonesty and give you well diserved punishment!

Because my country is in EU, i will notify our authorities too.

Borut

Last edited by ROZKO; 03-20-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ROZKO
Ok, can published posts again so:

HI!

OK, guys legal actions against John Fitzpatrick have just been taken.He has proved again he is big lier!

Dont hesitate and report his actions!Here are the links:

http://www.staffordshire.police.uk/

and local trading standards:

http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/

I JUST HOPE MANY PEOPLE WILL REPORT YOUR DISHONEST ACTIONS!!!

I also hope both of this authorities will give you a visit and,found out your dishonesty and give you well diserved punishment!

Because my country is in EU, i will notify our authorities too.

Borut
mmm i like to tell all dirty story to stafford's police....
Old 03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by andyuk99
John,

Do yourself a favour and refund the people here who you have not shipped goods to.

You are trying to act like a shop so, refund immediately.

Looking at your property on google earth does give an indication of where you live which suggests you don't have the financial ability to support this.

When trading you can't wait for refunds from paypal, as that will destroy customer confidence.

When you started your small sole trader business, it might have seemed easy, but the reality can be very different.

I also note there is no listing for you as a company director at companies house .... which again gives a trading impression.

I am thinking of informing a number of UK importers of this thread, so at least they avoid any possible problems for them and you alike.

As much as you may hate giving refunds BEFORE paypal pays you, you just have to be 'out of pocket' for a week or two.

I am not trying to take sides, but if you can't afford to refund these people, then you can't afford to trade.

I would also not be abusive to other BRCA members(I assume you are a member), otherwise they could file a complaint against you and if proved have your membership terminated. Thus no more BRCA meetings ...

Good luck and I hope you work it out.
Could?....... or have???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.