Wiki Posts
Search

fitzpatrick models uk warning

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs down fitzpatrick models uk warning

Its one of the worst rc shop that i have counter.
I have ordered a esc and motor from them at the 16th of Feb.
Until the first 5 days he was answering my e-mails. After that nothing.
Even that he told me that the esc was in stock when i finally manage to find him after 10 days on the phone ( he used to have telephone numbers on his site that i tried more than 20 times to call and manage to find only once ) he told me that he have send it that day
I asked for a tracking number and said that he will email to me but nothing .
3 days past after that and decided to call him again but he had removed his telephone numbers from the site.
Did not respond offcourse to my emails so i decided to start a dispute to paypal ( payment was throe paypal ) but even then he didnt respond to me or paypal.
Then after 4 days i started the dispute a changed it to a claim from paypal to have my money back ( order near 250 euros ) .
Again he didnt respond to paypal but 3 days ago he e-mail me that he didnt send them and if i want my money back from him to stop the dispute.
Offcourse i am not thinking to do a stupid thing like that . I was an idiot the first time i want be a second time .
If it was a serious shop it would responded to the e-mails ( mine and paypal ) but the guy who haves it is a scammer.
Also because the shop looks like its a reseller of racing-cars- uk ( haves in his site all the products that they have schumaher - speed passion even there logo ) i e-mail them to tell the that someone is doing bad to there business and warn them.

Last edited by memix; 03-12-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: adding
Old 03-13-2009, 02:27 AM
Tech Elite

Not the first time I have heard of problems with "Fitzpatrick Models".

Also mentioned in a thread on oople.com

I hope you get your money back.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi, im italian....look this:

Status History & Comments Date Order Status Comments
01/12/2009 Processing
01/12/2009 Processing PayPal status: Completed @ 01:38:04 Jan 12, 2009 PST
Trans ID:21T9915793440572T
Amount: 107.67 GBP
02/13/2009 Pending PayPal status: Reversed @ 02:37:45 Feb 13, 2009 PST
Parent Trans ID:21T9915793440572T
Trans ID:68W893048C913145Y
Amount: -107.67 GBP
02/13/2009 Item(s) Sent dear sir sorry to keep you waiting your car has been lost in the post i have sent you another one out on thursday morning sorry about not emailing you to let you know i just haven't been happy with the post in this country i think that i'll be changing to UPS for international post.
best regards
john
p.s can you please stop the paypal Dispute and give it 1 week i will send you the posting details when i get them i 2 working days cheers, and thankyou very much
03/09/2009 Item(s) Sent dear customer, there has been a problem with your item and can not get to you, i will give you a full refund but i would like you to stop the Dispute case on paypal as i am having trouble refunding you due to fraud on my card account that is link to this, this has conflicked to your account just mine so once the account is in the black i can refund you ASAP.
thankyou for your time and sorry for all the trouble that this has caused you with your racing.
best regards
john

John is a shitman! Please all togheter ask to paypal our money!!!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

"03/09/2009 Item(s) Sent dear customer, there has been a problem with your item and can not get to you, i will give you a full refund but i would like you to stop the Dispute case on paypal as i am having trouble refunding you due to fraud on my card account that is link to this, this has conflicked to your account just mine so once the account is in the black i can refund you ASAP.
thankyou for your time and sorry for all the trouble that this has caused you with your racing.
best regards
john"

The scammer send the exact same mail to me at the same day
Old 03-13-2009, 04:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello memix (rodi is fantastic!)

I have sent to jonh (shitman) many mail, i write this situation in all forum i know and i phone to paypal...
Phone to paypal and write all notice....many peaple have a problem with this shop!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by il-david
Hello memix (rodi is fantastic!)

I have sent to jonh (shitman) many mail, i write this situation in all forum i know and i phone to paypal...
Phone to paypal and write all notice....many peaple have a problem with this shop!!!

David what paypal say to you ?
Did you get your money back ?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Tech Initiate

paypal know this, in this moment work for refound money, jonh ask delete a dispute for no refound your money...Hurry up and not delete!!!
write to jonh all tread all the days and phone to paypal
Old 03-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Tech Regular

I've used Fitzpatrick models a few times, John's an honest bloke. I've raced with him a few times as well and he's good for offering help and advice. He's not out there to scam you.

I use Paypal alot at work and find that people open disputes willy-nilly without even contacting us as the seller.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:22 AM
Tech Master

is this the shop?
http://www.fitzpatrickmodels.co.uk/
Old 03-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRXS_chris
I've used Fitzpatrick models a few times, John's an honest bloke. I've raced with him a few times as well and he's good for offering help and advice. He's not out there to scam you.

I use Paypal alot at work and find that people open disputes willy-nilly without even contacting us as the seller.
If he were honest he wouldnt ask people to close their claims (which you cannot re-open once you do).
Old 03-13-2009, 06:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

chris : maybe with you he was honest but with me and david he sucked .

And not only me and in another forum i found complains about him.
If he was honest he wouldn't say to me 2 times that he have shipped the goods and do nothing.
If he was honest he would reply to e-mails ( mine and paypal )
If he was honest he wouldn't remove his telephone number after i manage to contact him the first time.
If he was honest he wouldn't send the same e-mail the same day to me and david with the same excuse .
I hate scammers like that and i will try as possible in my hands to close his site so he will not scamm more people.

Mikky : yes thats the site.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRXS_chris

Might be the fact you live in country and he doesn't want to risk getting his assed kicked for scamming someone who can find him easily.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Initiate

JRXS_chris....jonh is very onest peaple?
Is your friens?
please call him by phone and tell him that if I go to England so I go to find ...
Old 03-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by memix

If he was honest he wouldn't say to me 2 times that he have shipped the goods and do nothing.
If he was honest he wouldn't remove his telephone number after i manage to contact him the first time.
If he was honest he wouldn't send the same e-mail the same day to me and david with the same excuse .
I hate scammers like that and i will try as possible in my hands to close his site so he will not scamm more people.

QUOTE ALL!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by memix

I hope you all get your money back.
Thank you. I will warn others here for this online shop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.