Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by MugenMTX3Kid
Do you screw it down or you tape your switch??
a picture is better then thousand words
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-3-dsc00096.jpg  
Old 12-24-2003, 11:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

yes it does, thanks alot!
Old 12-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It's good to be home.. Merry Christmas everyone.... And thank's for all the kind word's.. We got alot to catch up on..Iv'e got some great pic's too... But let's do it another day...Today is the day for family...And close friend's.. Mugen's Rule !!! Semper Fi. C.
Old 12-25-2003, 12:19 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by freefallmarine
It's good to be home.. Merry Christmas everyone.... And thank's for all the kind word's.. We got alot to catch up on..Iv'e got some great pic's too... But let's do it another day...Today is the day for family...And close friend's.. Mugen's Rule !!! Semper Fi. C.
welcome back FFM !!
Old 12-25-2003, 12:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

merry christmas to all!!!

i may have a 710 coming next week but im not abandoning my mtx-3... its just way to good. ill just have two flagships!

now switching from the ntc3 to the mtx-3 is a totally different story !!!

happy new racing season year!!!!
Old 12-25-2003, 03:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by MugenMTX3Kid
hey i need help on my mtx3, Do you guys use a switch for the battery??
yep ko electric switch, it also tell you when pack is low, and has no moving parts!

i fix it to the car with RTV silicolne sealant, fuel effects the servo tape!
Old 12-25-2003, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Cartman
yep ko electric switch, it also tell you when pack is low, and has no moving parts!

i fix it to the car with RTV silicolne sealant, fuel effects the servo tape!
hehehe... try to use Team Losi double side servo tape (use two or three thin layers to cushion it) let it dry for at least 48 Hours and amaze for yourself how difficult is to remove it from the place you installed.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

yeah! welcome home!
Old 12-26-2003, 02:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by evlhdlts
merry christmas to all!!!

i may have a 710 coming next week but im not abandoning my mtx-3... its just way to good. ill just have two flagships!

now switching from the ntc3 to the mtx-3 is a totally different story !!!

happy new racing season year!!!!

You're right there! Am doing the same ... MTX3 and 710. Can't go wrong, at least not until I learn more about the 710. Seems a slight edge and much mmore options with setting to optimize the car.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
You're right there! Am doing the same ... MTX3 and 710. Can't go wrong, at least not until I learn more about the 710. Seems a slight edge and much mmore options with setting to optimize the car.
In fact, more tunning options can lead you easier to a missetup, more sometimes isn't better (in fact, is easier to doing some weird, start in panic and ending with a big mess).

In fact, is your money and like the cat, you do whatever you want, but I'm saving some bucks for if the next year, Xray launches somewhat that stinks Nitro (don't know if i'll will run, but surely that at the side of mine Evo2 looks killer).

As many people is very confortable with their actual car, why switch? probably you don't need a new car, but like with the cat, is all yours.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Corse-R
In fact, more tunning options can lead you easier to a missetup, more sometimes isn't better (in fact, is easier to doing some weird, start in panic and ending with a big mess).

In fact, is your money and like the cat, you do whatever you want, but I'm saving some bucks for if the next year, Xray launches somewhat that stinks Nitro (don't know if i'll will run, but surely that at the side of mine Evo2 looks killer).

As many people is very confortable with their actual car, why switch? probably you don't need a new car, but like with the cat, is all yours.
it is their money !!
Old 12-26-2003, 04:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Corse-R

but i am surprised to hear people said, "cant go wrong" even they havent seen the car on the track ! is it true that a car can be judged by its "look" ?
Old 12-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default 710

the car looks awesome
especially the chassis (looks like a piece of art to me )
I would also wager that the car can perform excellent too
but durability wise I am interested to see what holds up and what doesn't. Time will tell.
Old 12-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: 710

Originally posted by sbmon
the car looks awesome
especially the chassis (looks like a piece of art to me )
I would also wager that the car can perform excellent too
but durability wise I am interested to see what holds up and what doesn't. Time will tell.
Another MTX3 owner is Snake bitten!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 04:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

but I'm saving some bucks for if the next year, Xray launches somewhat that stinks Nitro (don't know if i'll will run, but surely that at the side of mine Evo2 looks killer).

your going to run 1/8th rally cross then?? its not a touring car!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.