Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Bubbles,you have been racing 2.5 years and we are suppose to listen to you?........How do you know if anyone fast is running it?You don't.I know one guy who is and he would woop your a$$ on the track on any given sunday young buck.I don't even own this car yet and know you have no credibility either way.Flame on somewhere else.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by racenut123
Bubbles,you have been racing 2.5 years and we are suppose to listen to you?........How do you know if anyone fast is running it?You don't.I know one guy who is and he would woop your a$$ on the track on any given sunday young buck.I don't even own this car yet and know you have no credibility either way.Flame on somewhere else.
ILL SECOND THAT !!!
Old 09-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by bubbles; 09-29-2003 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by bubbles; 09-29-2003 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

yo Hicks, I dont know whats up with this bubbles foo, but i can bet Marc can totally beat his A$$
Old 09-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by bubbles; 09-29-2003 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

just wondering, what class do you run bubbles?
Old 09-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Tech Addict

@Bubbles:

So, what does it take in your mind for a car to be fast?

Please refrain from stating your opinion as facts, you may confuse yourself...
Old 09-29-2003, 12:20 AM
Tech Regular

Hey yall. What up.

That warp is sick, I was thinking about gettin one, but traded the TC3.

Bubbles- The stock chassis can tweak and bend, the warp chassis is the future for the tc3 guys. Must your name represent whats goin on inside your head?
Ive seen a few of these warp cars out at the track, they seem a little faster. When I checked out James's car, it even looked real rigid and secure. I havnt drove one yet but from what ive seen they work. Could they ever come out with one for a xxx-s? I know it would kinda be weird to design it because of the mold but mabe an open belt?
hmmmmmmm.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Shock tower vs. shock travel.

Hello fellow warpspeeders!

Question:

I use the rear shock tower in the front. This limits the shock travel so I cut the shock ends (plastic eyelet-thing...).

This causes the piston to move further into the shock so now I have another problem:
I use Yokomo shock caps with bladders and these protrude (sp?) down into the shock a tiny bit. I am afraid that the piston will hit and puncture the bladders.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I raise the shock tower? (This would alter the camber link positions, not good). Should I just get the plastic shock caps with bleeder screws? (Please no! I like the Yok caps)

Any advice?
Old 09-29-2003, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Default hummmm

hey BUbbles your not winning any friends here it looks like. So if I were you I would just be quiet. Just because you think you are fast at one track dosn't mean a whole lot . But maybe you can enlighten us with a little of your major event wins or even some particapations. ( with your years of experiance there must be many). So grow up a little bit lil' boy
Old 09-29-2003, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

He runs sportsman at socal.Either way,if you look at his bio,he's just a child.He feels hes fast because he races where some top Pro's drive.Been there done that Bubbles.Get him out of his element and he's done.So now we can all go on to ignore his opinion because now that he's exposed himself for what he is,we know how to treat him.He's the Sportsman Stock champion of the World!
Old 09-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This whole thing shows one of the biggest problems in society today. People think everyone deserves there opinions, when in reality-no one cares to hear it-especially if it holds no merit or any discernable useful content. NOr should we be bothered to have to hear it in the first place.

If he had said-I think the FTTc3 is still a very fast car-but I want to know why a car based on the Tc3 is any better-then he would have gotten a nice reply.

Let me go into the Schumacher thread right now and blast there cars. Or let me go into the Nitro Forum and say "Electric rules-nitro cars all suck".
Old 09-29-2003, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by bubbles
easiest would be to buy just a TC3 and no demon, 1 or 2 because no one that is fast drives them, i guess that they just dont work

the TC3 works just perfectley with out the chunkey and offset demon chassis
bubbles: The stock FTTC3 is fine.......... If you don't mind sifting through a hundred or so chassis to find a flat one, and then do the same thing a week later when the one you were lucky enough to find warps. If you race rubber tires on asphalt ANY car is decent because you don't have enough grip to show how crappy a car design can be. When you start racing on carpet w/ foams and start loading up a chassis with tons of bite, on tight twisty layouts, you learn that molded tubs SUCK! I don't run a Warpspeed, but I have seen one run, and I've looked fairly closely at it. Everything that's wrong with a stock TC3 has been corrected on the DEMON. Come run with the guys at the Indoor Champs this Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure you'll see quite a few Demons qualified 10 or 15 Mains ahead of you.......

Last edited by CypressMidWest; 09-29-2003 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default It's on its way. . . .

my demon is coming!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!

PS: if my pastor reads this!! I am referring to an RC Chassis for the TC3!!!! not the guy with horns!!!

Peace to all of you and Happy Racing!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.