Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by patelladragger
All you clowns are ridiculous. This didnt' start because I wanted something cheap. I have 4 nitro cars and they're all tricked out. Matter of fact the voner is the cheapest one I've got in terms of money I've got in it. I'm not a kid and Money isn't an issue. If you Hong Kong chumps were cool enough to take care of fellow racers it wouldn't be an issue. If I could get a part here and save a racer some $$ I'd do it cause I'm not so caught up in loyalty over one car that it makes me ignorant like you all sound here.

But as far as bomb threats against American citizens...all I gotta say is you better tread carefully.
by the way, your body shell looks like a coffin !
Old 05-12-2002, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

All you clowns are ridiculous. This didnt' start because I wanted something cheap. I have 4 nitro cars and they're all tricked out. Matter of fact the voner is the cheapest one I've got in terms of money I've got in it. I'm not a kid and Money isn't an issue. If you Hong Kong chumps were cool enough to take care of fellow racers it wouldn't be an issue. If I could get a part here and save a racer some $$ I'd do it cause I'm not so caught up in loyalty over one car that it makes me ignorant like you all sound here.

But as far as bomb threats against American citizens...all I gotta say is you better tread carefully.
Shut up your dog mouth will you?
Old 05-12-2002, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

by the way, your body shell looks like a coffin !

You think? It's the stars and stripes. Easily recognizable. The American Flag big boy.

Is your coffin reference another threat? If you're going to follow through on your bomb threat I would hope you realize you've picked the wrong time in history to pull that stuff against America. You better read the news.
Old 05-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

..... Any of you hong kong guys got paypal accounts and don't have a problem picking up parts for an american v1r fan even with small buyer's fee and shipping it should be cheaper than what I could find over here. Let me know.
Pardon me if I've misunderstood your statement... If Money is not an issue here, go ahead and purchase it in your LHS... and stop being a cry baby cos all of us here don't agree with u!

One more important point to note! We don't send bomb threats to the Americans!! YOU are the target here and stop tarnishing the good names of all Americans!

We used to be a fun group and we never stopped exchanging pointers here! This is a public forum here and before we scare off other RC enthusiast, I suggest we better stop this sensless arguement here! This will have to start from you if you don't realise by now!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

Shut up your dog mouth will you?
Ahh, I see you have been reduced to more silly-man sentences. I suppose I've made my point in this thread as none of you have anything worthwhile to say. Half of you can't even get your P's right and figure out who said what. It's no longer worth my time. I'll leave you jokers back to your little chat room posing as a V1R thread. Hmmm....Where's that unsubscribe button....
Old 05-12-2002, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

You think? It's the stars and stripes. Easily recognizable. The American Flag big boy.

Is your coffin reference another threat? If you're going to follow through on your bomb threat I would hope you realize you've picked the wrong time in history to pull that stuff against America. You better read the news.
Let me drill this into ur rattle can again! No one is going against the Americans! Stop associating yourself with the good name of your country! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

It's people like you who go around carrying the good name of your country with your own deeds that got the whole country into trouble... Most of your people I know try their best to maintain good relations with people else where... and it has to be people like you who would put their efforts in vain! I am saying this again! You ought to be shamed of yourself!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

guys,let stop this nonsense pls..
no one is against the American or anything.
we are here to exchange tips, setup and any pointer that might give us better handling cars.
manti and his group of drivers are all pretty decent people
they give sugggestion and setup tips to people who need them .
sometime what we post here is need to be taken with pinch of salt.
no point getting so agressive about all this.
We are here to enjoy our hobby...
I believe all the people here agreed with me...
Old 05-12-2002, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Mauler,

I don't have to associate myself with my country=lol. And hwo are you going to say anything about squashing this when you have posted nonsense about barbies just a few posts ago. How old are you? Your logic is lacking. DTM needs to hold a rational thinking course for half you Kongers - he seems the only one with any shreds of sense. But wait- he isn't claiming Hong Kong is he? Lol

Let's see if you can follow this.

I am an American. I pay hella Taxes as an American. I serve my country as an American. Have been a citizen my natural born life.

If you threaten to send a bomb to me - you have to send that bomb to America.

You threaten to send a bomb to American soil from Hong Kong -You threatened America. You follow through - woa - big time consequences.

This "crazy dog" would never be ignorant enough to post on some public forum that I would send a bomb to anyone. Who the heck is scaring RC enthusiasts - you clowns making bomb threats or me warning you not to make them?

Old 05-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

patelladragger nobody is threatening anybody you jerkoff. You are just sensationalising recent tragic events to make your argument. Sad really.

I have reported this post to the moderators and I hope that they take a look back and see who started all this crap in the first place and ban them.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by AMGRacer
patelladragger nobody is threatening anybody you jerkoff. You are just sensationalising recent tragic events to make your argument. Sad really.

I have reported this post to the moderators and I hope that they take a look back and see who started all this crap in the first place and ban them.
Yo, don't be too harsh... let's carry on our FRIENDLY discussions... hehe...

By the way, I read that you were having problems with your RTU... has the problem been solved yet?
Old 05-12-2002, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Mauler,

I don't have to associate myself with my country=lol. And hwo are you going to say anything about squashing this when you have posted nonsense about barbies just a few posts ago. How old are you? Your logic is lacking. DTM needs to hold a rational thinking course for half you Kongers - he seems the only one with any shreds of sense. But wait- he isn't claiming Hong Kong is he? Lol

Let's see if you can follow this.

I am an American. I pay hella Taxes as an American. I serve my country as an American. Have been a citizen my natural born life.

If you threaten to send a bomb to me - you have to send that bomb to America.

You threaten to send a bomb to American soil from Hong Kong -You threatened America. You follow through - woa - big time consequences.

This "crazy dog" would never be ignorant enough to post on some public forum that I would send a bomb to anyone. Who the heck is scaring RC enthusiasts - you clowns making bomb threats or me warning you not to make them?

Old enuff to know your nonsense... hehe...
Old 05-12-2002, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Mauler

Yo, don't be too harsh... let's carry on our FRIENDLY discussions... hehe...

By the way, I read that you were having problems with your RTU... has the problem been solved yet?
No problem with the RTU, I was just querying how loose it felt. I have never had such a loose engine before, but it runs awesome.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by AMGRacer

Fine by me. Any moderator can look back and see I threatened no one nor started anything. Any moderator can also see where one of you Hong Kong dudes posted about sending a bomb in the mail and followed it up by referring to my American Flag painted RC body as a coffin. I could compile a post a mile long with all the "yank" and other Anti-american crap you guys have posted here. Now when it gets serious you wanna back-pedal.

I was gonna bow out of this thread long ago when I saw all the silliness after I posted a request for help. But against my better judgement I went back and read the thread again and saw all the anti-US flames- I decided then and there to stick up for mine - and I did. If anybody gets banned it won't be me.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Oh crap, here we go again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.