Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

what races you going to YB
Old 02-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by reactor
Just want to share you people the process of building my new G4s,at first glance i noticed how the packaging was done very well, impressive as it was, the car itself is beautiful not only how it was designed but the parts quality is very good, i think TM got a good points this time, they surely addressed the issues specialy when i started building it.Im a G4 evo runner but never race just making fun and thats what our hobby is all about, i like how it runs and i enjoy its handling.The manual is excellent, very straight forward and i finished my car in about 8 hours (just one sitting )Enough said enjoy the pics! by the way when you build your kit have caliper by your side...
Looking good, btw does the track width sheet is included in the kit?
Old 02-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No comment all praises for the G4S! The car has better steering than V3R which is my basis for agressive steering. On power steering is great, 30k rear diff oil is too much for our local track. G4S is by far the best car I've ever tried. Can't wait to get the car dialed
Old 02-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default as many as I can

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
what races you going to YB
Pre Nats
Sedan Nats
Great Lakes
All Vegas big Races
Most of Rev's Big Races
Regionals
All the above at least.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
No comment all praises for the G4S! The car has better steering than V3R which is my basis for agressive steering. On power steering is great, 30k rear diff oil is too much for our local track. G4S is by far the best car I've ever tried. Can't wait to get the car dialed
Great to hear positive feedback.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Default G4S set-ups

Once we've gotten a chance to really run the car. I know I'm planning on posting set-up sheets for all different tracks where we run. I plan on getting more detailed on what set-ups worked based on track conditions. Also tires play a very important part in car set-up as well as brand of tires. Car set-ups need to include tires mfr. used. Shores and rubbers can be nite and day between factories. I'm really hoping other drivers and racers will look to do this as well. I'll have to talk to Dennis about the best way to make it so all people running the car can access this info.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow that is impressive, too bad I never got one. Where did you pick up one second? I would be worried at least a little bit.
I looked at rays laps (jlap) based on 7 races at toledo during the club race series and there is exactly a one second per lap average drop that occurs about the 3rd race and stays consistant the rest of the year and that is the only thing that changed.(that is exactly when we started using it, I didn't even know it until I went back to look) The only thing I can pin it to is the steering change. 10 corners 1 tenth per lap.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Default i want one

That is a real beutiful car... hopefully I will be able to get one and race some nitro this year. Good luck to all the G4S drivers at the Winter Nats. and the rest of the season.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RobertM
That is a real beutiful car... hopefully I will be able to get one and race some nitro this year. Good luck to all the G4S drivers at the Winter Nats. and the rest of the season.
agree, wish all of you can beat those big name car
Old 02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by Car Breaker
agree, wish all of you can beat those big name car
All it takes is a few wins on a national level above those another brand name and people will start to believe in the new G4S.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by daniz24
Looking good, btw does the track width sheet is included in the kit?
Daniz...i made it myself will stick it to a thick plexi glass as a custom setup board
Old 02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Reactor
I was looking at your pictures and noticed a couple things. The pivot ball screws are in backwards. The recess in the cap is where the teflon insert sits.
Also it looks like you have the right and left rear uprights swapped. The pivot ball on the upright goes in the front. Other than that lookin good
Old 02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by reactor
Daniz...i made it myself will stick it to a thick plexi glass as a custom setup board
That is cool, care to share?
Old 02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Motorman
Reactor
I was looking at your pictures and noticed a couple things. The pivot ball screws are in backwards. The recess in the cap is where the teflon insert sits.
Also it looks like you have the right and left rear uprights swapped. The pivot ball on the upright goes in the front. Other than that lookin good
Oh boy didnt noticed that!!! Thanks motorman
Old 02-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by daniz24
That is cool, care to share?
Daniz ill PM you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.