Wiki Posts
Search

Muchmore Fleta 1S help

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Default Muchmore Fleta 1S help

Hi All

I currently run a selection of Fleta Pro and ProV2's in my race cars. I also have a Fleta pro 1S. I have a slight issue that I like to run Blinky in all classes, so I now have updated to the latest SHR firmware (Program Card) and Blinky firmware. However the software doesn't say that it supports the Fleta pro 1S. I wondered if anyone here has updated the 1S to any blinky firmware other than the v1.41 that mine currently has. Alternatively does anyone have the Fleta 1S software so I can use it to downgrade my Fleta 1S if it doesn't like the newer firmware.

Thanks
Old 04-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I think if you update your program card and when you connect the esc, you should be able to download the latest software to it.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JoeyE
I think if you update your program card and when you connect the esc, you should be able to download the latest software to it.
Yep I have upgraded all of my other Fleta Pros, its just that on the list of Updates there is no specific 1S Blinky firmware. I 'Assume' that Blinky is blinky so it should work, however I have never updated this esc and as I dont have the original 1s firmware to reflash it incase it doesn't work I am hesitant to update it. I just wonder if anyone has flashed it with a newer software other than v 1.41 Cheers
Old 04-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I have not upgraded my 1s. I am sure you can email MMR about it. They are pretty good on getting back to you.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JoeyE
I have not upgraded my 1s. I am sure you can email MMR about it. They are pretty good on getting back to you.
i have sent them several messages over the last few weeks with no response at the moment.