Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dont buy an SH Z Car!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sideways88
i would not buy one cause of two reasons.

1. the diffs suck.

2. Greg Degani is a asshole! (well at least to me and most people that run 1/8th electric)
his he the only factory driver theay have
Old 02-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

lmfao
Old 02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Alright sounds like everyone has forgot why you shouldnt buy a z car because you dont have a PAIR cause if you did you would look at the quality of the car and want to try one. i did and like it even with bad set up first time out it was still good but dont get me wrong if you are scared of being laughed at or being teased like a little fat kid then dont buy one cause you will get teased called a fool or my favorite why did you buy that junk car. i tell them it was just for fun but now that i have run the car i am selling my other car cause like this car better it aint the best but its just as good as any other buggy on the market and maybe even better than some it steers it jumps well it accelerates very well. and oh yeah its priced cheap.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

OK, WTF is a "SH"*t "Z"-main car?!?!?
Old 02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ezveedub
OK, WTF is a "SH"*t "Z"-main car?!?!?
It's cheaper then a kyosho and mugen and faster then them to

sideways88 Maybe the reason Greg is mean to you guys is because you put a lil weiner electric motor in place of a "Real" man's nitro engine

And just so everyone knows The guy who started this thread is a real A-hole but it's meant as a joke to the "Don't buy a mp9" thread that's all and my post are meant as joke as well please don't take anything serious guys

TEAM RUBBER MADE rules
Old 02-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Could it be, and I know I'm gona cacht hell for saying it, the car is a joke too?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FUEL FLAMES
It's cheaper then a kyosho and mugen and faster then them to

sideways88 Maybe the reason Greg is mean to you guys is because you put a lil weiner electric motor in place of a "Real" man's nitro engine

And just so everyone knows The guy who started this thread is a real A-hole but it's meant as a joke to the "Don't buy a mp9" thread that's all and my post are meant as joke as well please don't take anything serious guys

TEAM RUBBER MADE rules
I hung out with Greg this past weekend for a bit. We went over and watched Arenacross during a break at Motorama.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Working Man
Could it be, and I know I'm gona cacht hell for saying it, the car is a joke too?
Not even close. Its durable as all get out, has 7075 all over it, is one of the lightest buggys made, is competitive with any buggy made, and has 6 patents. It is doing great in Europe, and is popular because it actually had some promotion and advertising there.

The only "joke" about it is the utter complete lack of promotion and advertising....until z-carusa came along.
Educate yourself a bit. Look through the build pics, and tell me what you think. Its quality is comparable to anything out there, and the technology is ahead of most!
http://www.z-carusa.com/pics/thumbna...album=1&page=2
Old 02-26-2009, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GregH
I hung out with Greg this past weekend for a bit. We went over and watched Arenacross during a break at Motorama.
Degani has always been cool as hell to me and anyone that I have seen ask him a question, and always volunteers his help for a fellow racer! Great guy, and has been a great help with Z-CarUSA
Old 02-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

At our local track we have 4 guys rolling them They call us team duratrax or team rubbermaid This car is the real deal and will be around for awhile, just wait and see!!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If the car had its UK name here nobody would be saying that this cars a POS. SH is known for RTR MILLS thats fact. So they are getting this wrap for that. If it said LRP nobody would say anything except maybe AE bashers. I like the car I dont have 1 but it looks good quality and super cheap. I saw a vid of the truggy and it looked awesome. They just needed to put those 17mm shocks on the buggy to. I like wierd like the patented things on it not just the same stuff, evolution is key to the sport.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Tech Master

meh, I already have a hyper 8.5 pro....maybe one day...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
meh, I already have a hyper 8.5 pro....maybe one day...
you already have an 8.5 pro? that the new hotness? I will sell you my old Hyper 9, i had 8.5 pro, needs alot of work to get the weight down to rest of the newer buggies, it is a good car, but still cost more than a Z-Car.

Degani is really cool guy, I know at one time he got some bad rep, him and Kortz, but things change. I hung around him alot at PNB, really really cool guy, no complaints here!!
Old 02-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by malik
If the car had its UK name here nobody would be saying that this cars a POS. SH is known for RTR MILLS thats fact. So they are getting this wrap for that. If it said LRP nobody would say anything except maybe AE bashers. I like the car I dont have 1 but it looks good quality and super cheap. I saw a vid of the truggy and it looked awesome. They just needed to put those 17mm shocks on the buggy to. I like wierd like the patented things on it not just the same stuff, evolution is key to the sport.
the z car / lrp car has ben around for a long time but not a big sales item until theay droped the price its the only buggy kit that hobby people had to offer but thats only becuz theay wanted to sale rtr junk like the xtm buggy and the xtm race buggy that was the same as the basher with difrent tires and engine as far as the z truggy you see it is not her yet and you may never see one in your local hobby people and the only reason the z car is so cheap in price becuz theay could not sale them for $500 like theay wanted to
Old 02-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

What an utterly useless thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.