Fake ProMatch Numbers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fake ProMatch Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

Never had problems with PROMATCH! I really like how they perform. Go Promatch Racing!
Old 11-15-2003, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Default Fake ProMatch Numbers

Guys;

Shouldn't we ask to have this thread closed, considering the misinformation it portrays?
Old 11-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

yes, i agree, i have a promatch battery and it's great. This topic is just for bashing another company, that really hasn't done anything wrong, and shouldn't be b*tched at. Moderaters, this is a plea to have this topic deleted.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

nah shouldn't be deleted , should just be locked.
the overwhelming response to 1 single criticism surely has left a neutral viewer like me in no doubt of whether ProMatch is good or not.
too bad i live in a place where these cells aren't available.
Old 11-15-2003, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Have to agree with everyone, promatch has been in the business for quite some time and has a good reputation in the business, i have been running them exclusively and they're very good.
Old 11-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by lee82gx
nah shouldn't be deleted , should just be locked.
the overwhelming response to 1 single criticism surely has left a neutral viewer like me in no doubt of whether ProMatch is good or not.
too bad i live in a place where these cells aren't available.

EXACTLY why we should delete this thread, its smearing the name of a good company!

all good companies have money back guarantess right, if you're not happy, just return them, plain and simple, but to bash them here, and as you pointed out, neutral viewers will have doubts in their mind about the companies rep.

its one thing to criticize, but another to misinform.
Old 11-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

this thred is not smeering pro-match, with the excption of rickyis300 no one has said anything bad about Pro-match
Old 11-15-2003, 10:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default promatch test one

ok after i read this i torchered my promatch 1.163's 412 run time
6 cell pack first heat i was late to track so charged them at 8 amps ran them 24 laps 5.07 ran great didnt blow up
2nd heat same pack when they were cool charged them at 6.5 amps 2nd run 24 5.02 let them cool charged them at 6.5 ran them 25 laps at 5.07 one lap over 2nd tqed amain hmmm i wonder if these batteries are any good I would say this is a awsome battery pack if you want a good pack like mine for stock racing is will cost you a whole $39.99 wow thats kinda cheap for a pack that tq for me two weeks in a row in alco Tn with a car that hasent been worked on since snowbirds it is A tc3 so it knows how to win LOL how about the motor its a monster that was bought at snowbirds that hasn't been cut yet are it could be the driver
Old 11-16-2003, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You guys also have to remember about #'s, do you realize how much is lost in just the electrical connections alone (i.e. all the solder joints? Plus, aligator clips aren't exactly the most efficient conductors, either.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:54 AM
Tech Initiate

I have bought batteries from Pro Match since the black 1700 days,I have also owned a turbo matcher of some version or another since then.
That being said you WILL NOT find batteries with any more repeatable numbers.
I recently ordered a couple packs from Fukuama simply because Jeff is so busy that its hard to get specific numbers from him,and since I am currently running mod oval a few seconds of runtime is important .
These are the first packs I have bought from anyone other than Pro Match for almost five years,I only hope they will be as good as The PM batteries that have put me in several A mains and a 2003 region 8 paved oval win.My off the shelf PM packs are as good or better than several of my friends batteries that are on the so called deal. I wont stoop to your level by mentioning names but there are several matchers I wont buy from.
And best part is if your not happy.............
SEND THEM BACK FOR A FULL REFUND