Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 960....

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Killa G
hey I resent that. . BTW when you gonna let me run that 960 of yours?
where talking 1/8 when ever you think your ready
Old 10-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default new rear end and tire offset...

hi guys,
viewing the photo from the world's in redrc, i notice the tires on serpent driver Massimo's the offset seems diff from the serpent wheels... anybody can confirm that??
thanks,

cheers,
ck
Old 10-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ck960
hi guys,
viewing the photo from the world's in redrc, i notice the tires on serpent driver Massimo's the offset seems diff from the serpent wheels... anybody can confirm that??
thanks,

cheers,
ck
I believe they are a different offset. Most of the rear end on the 960 looks different in the pictures. If it works out at the Worlds we should have it available in our hands very soon.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Racer Z
I believe they are a different offset. Most of the rear end on the 960 looks different in the pictures. If it works out at the Worlds we should have it available in our hands very soon.
its working its working
Old 10-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by captian
its working its working
Yeah its looking really good Jimmy!! When are you coming back to 301?
Old 10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

hi guys,
thanks,

cheers,
ck
Mr.M.Fantini is team driver of ENNETI tyre,the tyres are new metarial and different way of costruction,more lightweight than before,they tasted in european championchip in Swizzerland and Salven got the pole.
I just know these news from ENNETI factory.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by max_chen
Mr.M.Fantini is team driver of ENNETI tyre,the tyres are new metarial and different way of costruction,more lightweight than before,they tasted in european championchip in Swizzerland and Salven got the pole.
I just know these news from ENNETI factory.
Got nothing to do with the material and construction, we are talking about wheel offset, Kyosho/Mugen have a different offset wheel than the original Serpent.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Got nothing to do with the material and construction, we are talking about wheel offset, Kyosho/Mugen have a different offset wheel than the original Serpent.
so does this mean with the new rear end, will need to use different offset tires like the mugen/kyosho??
just bought 10 sets of original serpent wheels tires... means i'm not able to upgrade to the new rear end when release... need to finish my stock first
Old 10-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Tech Champion

so does this mean with the new rear end, will need to use different offset tires like the mugen/kyosho??
just bought 10 sets of original serpent wheels tires... means i'm not able to upgrade to the new rear end when release... need to finish my stock first
You can still use the Serpent offset wheel by using the current axles.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

You can still use the Serpent offset wheel by using the current axles.
SAM!! Long time my friend! So Sam, with the new rearend we will still be able to use the original axles with some sort of spacer or something to accomidate the original wheels until we want to change to the newer axle? Is this possible? Sorry bro, you know it doesn't take much to confuse me these days. By the way, I hope you have been doing well and keeping out of trouble. Take care buddy.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Serpentd
SAM!! Long time my friend! So Sam, with the new rearend we will still be able to use the original axles with some sort of spacer or something to accomidate the original wheels until we want to change to the newer axle? Is this possible? Sorry bro, you know it doesn't take much to confuse me these days. By the way, I hope you have been doing well and keeping out of trouble. Take care buddy.
Hey Buddy how are you? are you going to the Paris race?
Old 10-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Racer Z
Yeah its looking really good Jimmy!! When are you coming back to 301?
ygpm
Old 10-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Buddy how are you? are you going to the Paris race?
Dude, unfortunately not. Things have been slipping at my office and I need to get and keep things up to par. I might see how the beginning of the week starts out, but doesn't look good. This has always been one of the races that I would never miss too. Money has just been tight as you've noticed the lack of orders to you. This race would actually be my 1 year aniversary of getting back into the hobby after my 5 year break. In fact you sold me my 720 to get up and rolling again. I've been doing so much bouncing around in 8th scale, I sort of miss the Sedan. If I do make it to this race it will be a last minute decision. But I can tell you that the 960 is all ready to go! Need to paint a few bodies, but that's it. Mark I believe is planning on going last I heard.

How about you? You and Nigel going to make it out? It would be sweet to race with you guys again. I wasn't really all there during the Nationals if you couldn't tell. Just wasn't feeling like myself. But I have backed off of some of my pain meds (against my Doctors orders) and been doing better. I'm actually getting up at 6 AM if you can believe that. Well Sam. I'll keep in touch my friend. I need to make a grip of cash so I can get some stuff from you. I'm going to need a good, I mean real good .12. Also the updates for the 960 as they come out. Just working on the money thing. But aren't we all. Take care bro.

Darren
Old 10-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

well it looks like the worlds did not turn out for us serpent fans . we will have to wait for the next one . but i think this is a good sign of things to come with the 960 taking the tq spot .and the number 2 spot thanks to team serpent for putting the car on pole you guys did a great job and putting 4 cars in the final
Old 10-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

christiani very fast with 960, if no problem with tire maybe he win.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.