Serpent 960....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 960....

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Good to hear Poalo....See you there Monday night or Tuesday morning!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:07 AM
Buyer Beware

good luck at the races team SERPENT....kitty
Old 11-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

i am about to put an engine on ebay, but before i do so, i figure i would put it up here first. i am selling a novamega evo6 novarossi engine. it is the same design as the novarossi 321p's (the latest 8 port engine novarossi makes). i had a 1/8th scale but my track went out of business and i never got to run it. the engine was run for one tank. i started the break in for one tank with the car on the starter box. i had to leave and could not finish it. actually jauquin desoto (distributor for mugen) was the one who performed the one tank of starting to break it in. the engine still needs the full break in since only one tank of fuel has been through it. i paid $500 for it. i will sell for $300. i just want to get rid of it, since i do not have a 1/8th car. it is a very good engine. you can email me to [email protected] or call me at 305.807.9529. thanks.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Nationals

I wanted to take the time to thank Paolo Morganti, Michael Salven, and the rest of the Serpent team drivers for their help this past weekend at the Nats. It was huge learning experience for me just to watch Salven and Paolo set-up my car.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Chris, Fun meeting you for the first time. I'm sure there will many others. You going to Ft. Myers in February?

Also I would like to thank the Kissimmee club for hosting the ROAR Nats. It takes alot of preparation before hand to get things in order, notto mention the stress during the event. They have a great facility and look forward to coming back if they host another major event.

Thanks also to the Serpent team. They were the strongest team with 7 cars in the show. Seems some bad luck got us again, but Mike Swauger drove great to capture the deserving title! Congrats Mike on another ROAR national title in your book.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Buyer Beware

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
Chris, Fun meeting you for the first time. I'm sure there will many others. You going to Ft. Myers in February?

Also I would like to thank the Kissimmee club for hosting the ROAR Nats. It takes alot of preparation before hand to get things in order, notto mention the stress during the event. They have a great facility and look forward to coming back if they host another major event.

Thanks also to the Serpent team. They were the strongest team with 7 cars in the show. Seems some bad luck got us again, but Mike Swauger drove great to capture the deserving title! Congrats Mike on another ROAR national title in your book.
WAY TO GO SERPENT!....KITTY
Old 11-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brian Berry

It was nice meeting you and your dad too. Hope to see you guys at other races soon.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Buyer Beware

Default FRONT ROLL CENTER

i noticed that the guys that were racing this paet weekend had a metal front roll center...is this a new part from Serpent?...kitty
Old 11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HELLOkitty
i noticed that the guys that were racing this paet weekend had a metal front roll center...is this a new part from Serpent?...kitty
I hear they will be releasing the part in a couple weeks. The mount uses inserts to move the upper arm out. It is a very nice piece.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Buyer Beware

Originally Posted by C Verano
I hear they will be releasing the part in a couple weeks. The mount uses inserts to move the upper arm out. It is a very nice piece.
very nice!i will be getting a set....
Old 11-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default bodies

lewis please check your pm. your bodies are ready
Old 11-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jmgouk
lewis please check your pm. your bodies are ready
ok thanks
Old 11-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R/C Driver
ok thanks
I saw pictures of the bodies, they came out good.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by C Verano
I saw pictures of the bodies, they came out good.
What's going on Chris thanks for the info judging from his bodies that I have seen I'm sure they are the bomb

Thanks
Old 11-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R/C Driver
What's going on Chris thanks for the info judging from his bodies that I have seen I'm sure they are the bomb

Thanks
Did you have fun at the Nats? Are you going to make it to the Fusion?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.