Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

Does anyone know where I can find a chart that tells me what the degree of toe each suspension block has? New to Tamiya and don't know what the difference is between 1c 1d xa
Old 01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Joey4875
Does anyone know where I can find a chart that tells me what the degree of toe each suspension block has? New to Tamiya and don't know what the difference is between 1c 1d xa
http://www.thard.co.uk/
Old 01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Can someone who was at the DHI Cup race this past weekend post their setup for the 416X? I am curious to see what the superstock guys were running. Marc and Viktors info would be good aswell but I do not run mod, only 17.5 and 13.5.
Thanks......Dwayne Flodell
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joey4875
http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=412
Old 01-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default 416we

just picked a used 416we and was looking at the left rear bulkhead and it has a white stamp of 055 in the part.were the we ktis numbered?
Old 01-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by subaru73
just picked a used 416we and was looking at the left rear bulkhead and it has a white stamp of 055 in the part.were the we ktis numbered?
What the hell dude? Now I suppose you need your speeder back. Damn
Old 01-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default none

Originally Posted by dsrbltoys
What the hell dude? Now I suppose you need your speeder back. Damn
no not yetflame on
Old 01-12-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tandman
Can someone who was at the DHI Cup race this past weekend post their setup for the 416X? I am curious to see what the superstock guys were running.
All Tamiya cars on superstock a-final were older worlds editions.

I was trying to get the car working the whole event, it just was really hard to drive and didnīt have enough rear grip. When I was testing the tires before the event it was on a track that everybody runs with xenon tires and the conditions were totally differend at DHI so the setup i started with was just completely off. Luckily I could get the car working ok (far from perfect) for the last 3 qualifiers to get the 3rd spot on the grid. For the last final i got the car almost perfect and in that final i got the fastest laptime.(well stocker drove a broken car) Too bad it was "a bit" too late. If someone wants a WE version setup then i can post it up.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigM;
Yep, it was time for a new kit so I decided to come back to the blue team. The Photon's a nice car but I could never get it as dialled as my 416 was.

Hummmmmm

time to change that dirty signature then

I'm for one that your back in a blue fast
car

Other wise I'd still be pulling + 20 laps

thanks for all your help and setups.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stilo;

I was trying to get the car working the whole event, it just was really hard to drive and didnīt have enough rear grip. When I was testing the tires before the event it was on a track that everybody runs with xenon tires and the conditions were totally differend at DHI so the setup i started with was just completely off. Luckily I could get the car working ok (far from perfect) for the last 3 qualifiers to get the 3rd spot on the grid. For the last final i got the car almost perfect and in that final i got the fastest laptime.(well stocker drove a broken car) Too bad it was "a bit" too late. If someone wants a WE version setup then i can post it up.

Post it or just pm it to me thanks

Which ever suits best
Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Stilo

if sending by pm can you send a copy over to me, if not i look forward to seeing it on here.

thanks in advance

mark
Old 01-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Stilo

can you share the setup with us or PM me? thanks
Old 01-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just check with you all on the arms. Do Tamiya produces aluminium short reversible arm for 416WE/X? If not what about 3rd party manufacturer.

Does aluminium arms good enough to bullletproof my car. What in case of major crash. I do believe the suspension mount will bend rite?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Tech Adept

stilo pls send me the setup pm THX!!!

did you guys at the DHI cup this year have traction roll troubles?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Toh WL
Just check with you all on the arms. Do Tamiya produces aluminium short reversible arm for 416WE/X? If not what about 3rd party manufacturer.

Does aluminium arms good enough to bullletproof my car. What in case of major crash. I do believe the suspension mount will bend rite?
i don't think tamiya ever produced alum susp. arms for 416 series. and from my experience, tamiya arms are very strong! even with the normal ones you'll bend the suspension mount in a crash.

secondly, by bulletproofing your suspension (alum arms, c-hubs, knuckle, etc) it will direct the impact to another parts. if i were you i'll stick to original parts.

CMIIW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.