Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 705

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by InitialD
I'm afraid not since the 710 will be a completely new car...

Anyway, a personal question... How do you find time to run all your cars? I'm already finding it difficult as it is to find track time with my 705 and Impulse PRO...
And you're soon to get another 705!!!

Cheers, Mark.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by markp27
And you're soon to get another 705!!!
Really? More like half of it ! Well, the good old Impulse PRO needs some cosmetic changes !
Old 11-05-2003, 09:54 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: LOLA shells

Originally posted by GoldFinger
Which is engine and pipe will be scruded 1week before the even, under EFRA rules.
One week before the event? I assume you only get your engine and pipe back just before the Nats? So how do you practise your car without pipe and engine?
Old 11-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

One week before the event? I assume you only get your engine and pipe back just before the Nats?
... yes, the race usually held on Sunday, on Friday we received the engine back to us.

So how do you practise your car without pipe and engine?
... no problem, since the national track layout has never been change since ..maybe 2-3 years ago.
We just do fine tune the engine and matching it with gear ratio.

For condition/tracktion changed, usually we only play with tire shore and droop. Experience taken from racing in local track is help us a lot since we do cange layout and direction everytime we held an event/serie.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Tech Adept

I think Holland is pretty near from where you are. RCCarinternational should have a pretty good inventory of 705 parts and I would think they should be able to get them easy as they are situated near the Serpent factory.
I don't think so, have been to there shop and they have only a hand full of Serpent part on stock. Better take a look at: http://www.modelsport.nl/webshop/
They have a lot of Serpent parts on stock.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Schrijver99
I don't think so, have been to there shop and they have only a hand full of Serpent part on stock. Better take a look at: http://www.modelsport.nl/webshop/
They have a lot of Serpent parts on stock.
You are right about the shop. I went there myself in Dordrecht (pretty far away from the train station via train taxi to go there) and it's true that they have very limited stock available in the shop. I asked them why it was like this and they said that this was usual for Serpent parts as generally shops there usually do not stock them as the Serpent factory is very near. Also, I don't know how far it's true but most of the time, racers over on your side prefer to buy their parts from the track side via the club which most of the time would be cheaper than what is sold in the LHS.

In any case, RCCarinternational / PK Racing gets their parts in a few days from the Serpent factory after I placed my order and most of the time, all parts are available.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

Also, I don't know how far it's true but most of the time, racers over on your side prefer to buy their parts from the track side via the club which most of the time would be cheaper than what is sold in the LHS.
Maybe with mugen part that are sold by some drivers (who buy in large) but not by the clubs themselfs.
Anyway if i want part for my car i want rightaway and not a week later (they only order once a week)
Old 11-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Tech Master

Default 14th NOVEMBER 2003

14th november is the BEST DAY for the whole 2003.

seven ten was design FROM A BLANK SCREEN and the FOCUS for this design is to have a BETTER PERFORMANCE, DURABILTIY, EASE OF USE and EASE OF ASSEMBLY....

i really really DO HOPE this seven ten.... is EASY TO ASSEMBLE.... how many screws actually they took out?

14th november release in EUROPE... how long can ASIANS (esp. SINGAPOREAN, MALAYSIAN or even CHINESE RCers) can play 710? February? March? April?

How much the price gonna be?

mop
Old 11-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Pyramid, its not the LHS, it is the national distributor. LHS in my area doesn´t carry anything above ntc3 rtr. No parts but for the mini-z. I buy from dealers in my country, and I'm not doing any internet-shopping from outside my country (yet).

I like my 705 and I´m satisfied with it, but if they are letting me down they are not gonna get any more business from me.

Pissing of people with product A will not make them buy product B.

Last edited by johan; 11-06-2003 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:42 AM
Tech Addict

Default The 710

The New Serpent 710 is a Complete New design.

so there will not be a upgrade kit

were getting our first batch soon in and we ship it worldwide.

we have every part in stock for the Serpent cars, and we will help

all customers they don't find the parts they in there LHS.

we start with pre-ordering of the Serpent 710 after the weekend.
for the firts 12 kits we have a suprise

after that we will upload every part on-line like all other products we sell.

ore contact us direct at [email protected]

Old 11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Tech Adept

,, a surprise!! , what about a new engine with the kit!!
Old 11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys, i have already posted this in f/s/trade but i need to sell fast. Its a brand new never run or turned over Ofna Hyper 7 8pt. The LHS sells for 189.99. Yours for 125 shipped. Please pm me or e-mail me ASAP Thanks. Its the non pull/purple head/sport version
Old 11-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by johan

Ha ha ha... I like this!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by GoldFinger
Ha ha ha... I like this!
Ops, hehe, hum

Well I think my point gets through despite my poor english
Old 11-06-2003, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by johan
Pyramid, its not the LHS, it is the national distributor. LHS in my area doesn´t carry anything above ntc3 rtr. No parts but for the mini-z. I buy from dealers in my country, and I'm not doing any internet-shopping from outside my country (yet).

I like my 705 and I´m satisfied with it, but if they are letting me down they are not gonna get any more business from me.

How true...just ask any veteq owners..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.