Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Hey racer oz the Associated wheel adapters fit on the car perfectly, and they are cool blue
Old 08-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

losiman, thanks for the info... i will pick some up. do they widen the car or are they the same dimensions as the stock ones?
Old 08-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer-oZ
what aftermarket wheel hex adapters fit the jrxs... i heard the dynamite ones i used to run on the xxx-s don't fit.
If you want to widen the car's track, the AE graphite hexes work fine. Weigh less than the aluminum ones. Need to use low profile lock nuts to just catch the end of of the axle threads with the nylon locking material.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Scott Welte
No problem Bill. So are you getting your car dailed for Vegas? Must be nice to have a Carpet track close by . I was hoping to make it to Gilroy prior to Vegas to practice for a couple days, but i don't know if my schedule will permit. Plus with the price of gas, damn it .
I was more testing to find a carpet setup for winter racing at Stockton. Was totally surprised that the basic Josh Numan asphalt setup ended up being my preferred settings. I did have the front springs at 12.5# though.

Otherwise, Aaron Young (our local hotshot) in Stock and 19T showed us something completely different at Ripon asphalt last night. He had the double one-way setup (with no BK/PK brackets) on his JRX-S. I now intend to put both one-ways on my second car and go back to Gilroy for another test session.

Tell me if you end up coming to Gilroy. The Gilroy course configuration was just changed on Saturday. Tom and Nick keep coming up with great track layouts.

Last edited by JRX-S Bill; 08-21-2005 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Yeti35
JRXS Bill, you are gonna be in LV, right? Would be cool to meet you in person. If you catch a glimpse of my cars it will have my screename on the side of them, minus the 35!!
Yeti,

With the level of drivers entered, I would be fighting to stay out of last place at LV. NorCal will certainly have many of our best drivers there to represent us in TC and 1/12th.

I might just get myself down there to spectate for a couple days. Gotta root for Team Losi guys and see one of Matt's last races!

Thanks for asking.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRX-S Bill
I was more testing to find a carpet setup for winter racing at Stockton. Was totally surprised that the basic Josh Numan asphalt setup ended up being my preferred settings. I did have the front springs at 12.5# though.

Otherwise, Aaron Young (our local hotshot) in Stock and 19T showed us something completely different at Ripon asphalt last night. He had the double one-way setup on his JRX-S. Going to put that on my second car and go back to Gilroy for more testing.

Tell me if you end up coming to Gilroy. The Gilroy course configuration was just changed on Saturday. Tom and Nick keep coming up with great track layouts.
No matter what car it is I have always liked a double oneway. I only wish my car offered it. The car seems smoother with dual oneways IMO
Old 08-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
No matter what car it is I have always liked a double oneway. I only wish my car offered it. The car seems smoother with dual oneways IMO
Yes, Aaron proved the potential of the double oneway last night. Did you use it on carpet too?

And you COULD just get a JRX-S amigo!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by STLNLST
There's a solution to that matey.....
Old 08-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

When using 2 orings above the bladder in the shocks should the shaft compress all the way?
Old 08-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Tech Champion

Yes, Aaron proved the potential of the double oneway last night. Did you use it on carpet too?

And you COULD just get a JRX-S amigo!
I ran the double oneways on carpet when I ran the Yokomo. The car was sort of twitchy with a front oneway only but everything came together with a center oneway. Me getting a JRX will never happen. Schumacher has treated me way too well to ever leave and the car working killer is also a huge plus.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JRXS_chris
There's a solution to that matey.....
....and what would that be....LOL
Old 08-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default O-Ring Question

Originally Posted by SPC Racer
When using 2 orings above the bladder in the shocks should the shaft compress all the way?

2-white o-rings no, 2 red o-rings yes it should compress all the way.

Later,
Old 08-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I just want to say congrats to Xavier on his win in 19t and 2nd place finish in stock this weekend at The Colesium in Frederick MD. Man that Losi was fast.

Thanks for helping me and my buddy out with our cars, my car finally started to feel pretty good, too bad it was after all the qualifing was over. I hope you can make it down to Debbies sometime in the near future. Later, Rob.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Regular

Otherwise, Aaron Young (our local hotshot) in Stock and 19T showed us something completely different at Ripon asphalt last night. He had the double one-way setup (with no BK/PK brackets) on his JRX-S. I now intend to put both one-ways on my second car and go back to Gilroy for another test session.
can you post this double one-way setup?
Old 08-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

JRX-SBILL- Did you say Aaron Young????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.