Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree451Likes

Mayako

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2021, 12:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Well, Mp10is not a very easy car to drive line the mp9 was😢 i had them both..

Mbx8 is the same😢😢😢😢, since the mb7 came out.

I had Jq car last year for half a seasson. With the 2020 option kit. The car was very very good to drive. I was only .2 seconds behind Daniel Kobbervik on the best lap to.... And that was with the standard black edition.

Since parts was difficult to get and the quality was bit soso i changed ti Mbx8 after i tried Tigergutt’s car. That was a big mistake....

The cars of today with the wide hingepinholders like Mugen, Kyosho and several others are difficult to drive if you are not on medium high or high grip conditions- witch we do not have here...

Will Mayako make it? I have no idea and sereously do not care. I bought a Serpent and this care is awsome!!!!
Old 04-17-2021, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
Who’s buys $500.00 dollars in spares. I would just buy another kit.
Old 04-17-2021, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

We need more folks like JQ who is trying to grow our hobby. I would gladly support a company that supports its user community.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
When I get into a newest model, I would. 500 can go much farther on spares and the parts bought with the 500 can be much more focused. Imo, which ain't worth much
token likes this.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MP10rocks
Well, Mp10is not a very easy car to drive line the mp9 was😢 i had them both..

Mbx8 is the same😢😢😢😢, since the mb7 came out.

I had Jq car last year for half a seasson. With the 2020 option kit. The car was very very good to drive. I was only .2 seconds behind Daniel Kobbervik on the best lap to.... And that was with the standard black edition.

Since parts was difficult to get and the quality was bit soso i changed ti Mbx8 after i tried Tigergutt’s car. That was a big mistake....

The cars of today with the wide hingepinholders like Mugen, Kyosho and several others are difficult to drive if you are not on medium high or high grip conditions- witch we do not have here...

Will Mayako make it? I have no idea and sereously do not care. I bought a Serpent and this care is awsome!!!!
the options available now for the mp10tki2 make it very good on all tracks. the older mp9 was naturally too slow.(the tki4 made it faster but nobody liked it lol)
Old 04-18-2021, 03:49 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by dowj28
We need more folks like JQ who is trying to grow our hobby. I would gladly support a company that supports its user community.
Is it? Why rely only on some people and not on everyone to make this hobby/sport known?
token likes this.
Old 04-18-2021, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
i replaced a lot more then 500 on my Mugen in 2019, 2020 track was utter shite i didn't drive much, but seeing how my POS Tekno is wearing, if only had one would easely exeed 500 this season.

they are so crap anyway so i'll just run them till i need parts and then i'm done with those cars.
Old 04-18-2021, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MonsterJuice
it's only the next edition of the JQ buggy.
Will drive similar, as typical of anything by JQ, designed by him for his driving style.

Don't waste your time or money on it, buy a big brand, hb/kyo/mugen.

Wrong.
Old 04-18-2021, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by UK.hardcore
Wrong.
I had typed up a big about why saying wrong was "wrong" but ill let it all unfold an fall down in a couple years...
LESS brands will be the only way something like this will work.

JQ is lost for his own car but man his knowledge around how races should be run is money and the future if the old americans will accept the change

Old 04-18-2021, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had typed up a big about why saying wrong was "wrong" but ill let it all unfold an fall down in a couple years...

JQ is lost for his own car but man his knowledge around how races should be run is money and the future if the old americans will accept the change
Funny you say that... JQ had some thoughts about it as well. https://thequagraine.com/2016/08/19/...-its-my-fault/
Old 04-19-2021, 12:57 AM
Tech Elite

So you don't believe the company owners have demands that need to be filled in?
Old 04-19-2021, 03:33 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by UK.hardcore
So you don't believe the company owners have demands that need to be filled in?
You are seriously delusional if you dont think JQ was the master mind behind this, His idea thats let him fall into a R&D spot.. very similar to RCGP.
the new JQ car.. I mean Mayako is a pure evolution, i've seen the body off photos as I bought the prototype and underneath is vastly different but suspension platform is still JQ...
Before you bust my nuts for hating but then why buy it... because I can and can afford to try every car.

Losi215 likes this.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It's not old Americans that don't want a change to the race format. It's just people in general... change is scary.

As for me.... I'm not waiting six-seven hours to run a five minute qualifier. No thanks. However, many will gladly pay $100 an entry for 10 minutes of guaranteed race time.

GMartinez and petersen114 like this.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:13 AM
Tech Champion

Sounds a bit exaggerated. Is it really that bad? Something has to be done about racers that don't qualify for a race. Do we really need G and H mains? And our A mains at 300 Am?

As for the car. I see nothing of interest. A Mp9 JQ thing, named after a waitress on St. Thomas Island. Big deal.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I believe the car will be just as competitive as rest. What I have been seeing lately, what will make or break this car is who's driving it. If the company goes out and spends a couple million on top factory drivers and sweeps the races, then their product will start flying out the door.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.