Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
whats a Hot Bodies Lightning buggy worth? >

whats a Hot Bodies Lightning buggy worth?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

whats a Hot Bodies Lightning buggy worth?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default whats a Hot Bodies Lightning buggy worth?

someone wants to sell me a Hot Bodies Lightning buggy roller for 60$. i have a bl revo but i think it's more for bashing. i did want a 1/8 buggy for the track. is it a good deal?
Old 07-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

You'er better off posting that stuff here. Also, give a better description of your REVO.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Foxxrocket
You'er better off posting that stuff here. Also, give a better description of your REVO.
im not selling mt revo or the lightnig. someone from my local track is selling the Hot Bodies Lightning roller but i don't know anything about it and was trying to figure out was it a good truck or not and worth the 60 bucks. i read a lot of post here about it and it seems like a good truck but most of the post are 3 and 4 years old.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

for $60 thats not bad for about $50 for parts you'll be good for a long time of bashing,here the HB site http://www.hotbodiesonline.com/cars....g=en&mode=disc
Old 07-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've got two of them and raced one, kept other for parts (BNIB). That's an ok price if =its not junk - this is a dated buggy. They were pretty decent when they 1st came out and all they needed to be competitive then was a better engine and cvds. Parts are still available, at least I've been able to find anything I've needed without scavenging off the new one.

Prob going to do a BL conversion on my runner when the engine starts going downhill. Doesn't get used much since the track closed and there's nothing worth going to thats close by.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Duster_360
I've got two of them and raced one, kept other for parts (BNIB). That's an ok price if =its not junk - this is a dated buggy. They were pretty decent when they 1st came out and all they needed to be competitive then was a better engine and cvds. Parts are still available, at least I've been able to find anything I've needed without scavenging off the new one.

Prob going to do a BL conversion on my runner when the engine starts going downhill. Doesn't get used much since the track closed and there's nothing worth going to thats close by.
thanks thats what i was looking to find out.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

I was in your same boat, I bought a cheap roller , and then started to pricing it together, engine pipe, etc, it ended up costing a lot more then I wanted to spend, I would find one with a least a motor. I found a great find the other day and bought it, other wise I would be tring 1/8 scale.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

is cheap to use it for bashing, but if you going for serious race, cmi.