How's the downforce for Rlaarlo AK-917?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How's the downforce for Rlaarlo AK-917?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 07:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default How's the downforce for Rlaarlo AK-917?

Especially when cornering. Someone did a speed pass on YT with 170mph but how well does it corner under high speed, say 80mph?

My original post was deleted under Electric On-Road section, not sure why. Maybe someone can shed some light cos I feel this is not a rookie question to ask especially when people mainly only do speed passes online and forget an RC car also could turn around corners.
Old 05-24-2024, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

People here on RCtech actually mainly care about turning and corners and do not care all that much about straight line speed, as most people here are racers, not speed runners. Race tracks have far more curves than straights and even the straights are not very long.
And since that car is not really suitable for racing, I'm not sure you'll find all that many people with experience on it around here. (Not impossible, just not very likely, and of course you're welcome to ask.)
Old 05-24-2024, 06:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by DirkW
People here on RCtech actually mainly care about turning and corners and do not care all that much about straight line speed, as most people here are racers, not speed runners. Race tracks have far more curves than straights and even the straights are not very long.
And since that car is not really suitable for racing, I'm not sure you'll find all that many people with experience on it around here. (Not impossible, just not very likely, and of course you're welcome to ask.)
When you said racing, do you mean mainly off road racing?
Old 05-24-2024, 06:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Both On- and Off-Road. There are sections for both.