Make my own car build. >

Make my own car build.

Make my own car build.

Old 04-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Make my own car build.

Hello everyone.
Some words from me since i'm new here.
My name is Spiros, i am from Greece and i live in Athens. My hobbies are designing on photoshop and some gaming on pc and mobile as well.

To the point.
Recently i was watching some videos on YouTube and i saw some guys made their own car builds. I mostly loved the drift ones so i was thinking on making my own one.
But here is what i really want.
I want to try myself on building a cool drift car build, but i don't want it to build it in order to race it or something, i want it more as a model car. Something i will make and i will place it somewhere and get some more builds after that so i can make my own collection.

I was looking all over the net but i couldn't find something for what i want, because most people will make a video for a car that is working and i wasn't looking for something like that.
I want just the base with wheels on it and then to customize the body so i can work on it but other than that that's all i want. I won't build this for a race car or something like i mentioned before but the problem is i couldn't find anywhere something for what i want.
I searched on google, ebay, etc and i only found already builded cars or a base of a car with an engine on it and i don't really want to spend a lot of money on that since i just want to make this as a model car mostly and not to make it run.

So anyone can help me on that? I know where to find body frame and wheels but that's all.
Anyone got any site or something where i can only get what i want and build it on my own?
If yes make a reply and also i would like to see some alteratives if anyone got any.

Thanks in advance and i'm sorry for my english, it's not my mother language. I hope you can understand what i want to say
Kind regards, Spiros aka Psyancy.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump.