Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace
Any Question?? Leave your message here! (2) >

Any Question?? Leave your message here! (2)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Question?? Leave your message here! (2)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by rcmart
Dear Tom,

Thank you for your enquiry.

According to our current record, you had successfully made an order (Order ID: 287662) by Tele-Transfer (TT) on 3rd July 2008 (Thursday) at Hong Kong Time 9:56pm which status is “Awaiting Payment” at the moment.

We understand your concerns as it is your first time shopping from us. Indeed, Time is really needed for us to work out the whole process of payment transferring and shipping especially for your case.
It is 7th July (Monday) in Hong Kong today. There is only a half to one working day between the day you ordered and today within across the weekend holidays (Saturday and Sunday). Plus, we always receive the Tele-Transfer (TT) payment through Hong Kong Bank which handles plenty of orders everyday.
Please be relax and patient and for your order. We promise you will receive our prompt notice of payment issue as soon as possible.

Our usual delivery time frame is clearly stated at FAQ section. Delivery time depends on your selection of methods. Order Processing needs 1 to 3 working days. EMS needs 3 to 5 working days. Registered Airmail needs 7 to 10 working days. For details, please refer to http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/faq.ph...on=load&qno=12

We do concern what customers request in addition to try our best to improve all aspects. It is sorry for any inconvenience made to you by our postponed reply due to the recent accumulated workloads following the continuous public holidays from 5th to 7th July 2008 in Honk Kong.

We hope you can understand our situation and keep enjoying RC excitement hereafter.

Regards,
rcMart.com

Dear Tom,

To continue with your case, we finally find out the reason of your late transferred payment is that you still owe us the bank charge.
However, it will not affect the entire order process of payment as we try our best to serve you in convenient and flexible way. One of the solutions is to pay back your bank charge by PayPal. The details have been already sent to you by our customer service technician who has contacted with you today!

Thank you for your understanding. No worries!

Regards,
rcMart.com
Old 07-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmart
Dear Tom,

To continue with your case, we finally find out the reason of your late transferred payment is that you still owe us the bank charge.
However, it will not affect the entire order process of payment as we try our best to serve you in convenient and flexible way. One of the solutions is to pay back your bank charge by PayPal. The details have been already sent to you by our customer service technician who has contacted with you today!

Thank you for your understanding. No worries!

Regards,
rcMart.com
yes,

thanks for you reply,
i called rcmart.com today, 1 of your staff named KING serve me, and he talk to me about the delay due to the only rcmart account staff absent, so all payment cannot check or verify, and keep apology to me...

is this public msg, since you have sounded I 'owe', it means i didn't fulfill the payment paid that not showing in the invoice nor the terms & condition during check out in rcmart.com...

?????????? I really wanna know wats the USD10 for bank charges in invoice

Anyway, about the bank charges, i have received a email from Mr.KING as mentioned, I need to top up another USD21 for your local bank charges due to oversea TT fund withdraw and other fee, I have sent a so called 'comment & appeal' email back to king, and also forward to [email protected]

Really no offence, I am really confuse and lost now,
I would like to share the email from rcmart.com here...

Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 4:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Rcmart order 287662 T/T payment problem

Dear sir,

Thank you for your order on Rcmart.

I have received your payment, thank you for your help. We check that we have received USD 538.30, but your order is 559.30, it is because there have USD 21.00 for your local bank charge. Do you mind to pay USD 21.00 to us?

If you want to pay by credit card, you can pay this payment on the following website:

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/quickpay.php

Merchant reference no. 92495: 287662
Total amount: US$ 21.00
Or you can pay the payment to our paypal account: [email protected]

Please send the e-mail to let me know after you finish the payment.

Thank you for using our service. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send e-mail to me at any time.

I’m looking forward to hearing you.

Best regards,

KING

Bro & Sisters here, am I too noisy, I just want a fair deal....

cheers,
tommy

p/s : I do call up my local bank today, they mentioned not my bank charged rcmart.com, is Hong Kong Bank charged rcmart.com for oversea TT facilities...

amount I paid according to invoice given as below by MAYBANK online TT (based on RM3.30 to 1USD),

Foreign Telegraphic Transfer
Transaction Date/Time: 04 Jul 2008 15:15:18
Reference No.: 1256043487
Amount: RM1846.25
From Account: 1124XXXX1458 SA
IMT Reference No : MTUT0407PDM001
Foreign Currency Amount : USD559.30
Beneficiary Name : Dinball Mini-Zone Co
Beneficiary ID/Passport : -
Bank : Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp
Beneficiary Account No. : 001-0-627727

Note:
This receipt is computer generated and no signature is required.

Malayan Banking Berhad
Old 07-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by adrictan
Ha. U see. Got ppl reply. Anyway, TT does take longer. We'll be sure to give rcmart more time if order falls close to the weekend.

So now can relax and wait for yr shipment. Usually takes only a few days after order is confirmed.
Too bad, no discount for ordering more stuff or self-collect.
Yes bro, finally i got replied, happy n sad after all....happy, they received, sad, i claimed that i am late n not making full payment...this is what i cannot tolerate...

i really dont mind if really shipping slightly slow due to their really heavy workflow, as a buyer or consumer, i just wan a reply or confirmation for said payment received...where i really need to call hong kong to follow up what happen, so what does email for...

i paid everything as requested, end up, i blamed by late due to i paid not enough, can someone really help or tell me...

rcmart.com is a big company where i am just a small potato....no point i sound my unhappy here, what to do, money paid but still said not paid correctly...

if anyone feel I am wrong here, I would like to accept your bombing or shoot me back...

anyhow, i just wan my items sent asap and i need it urgent...
USD5XX is small amount for them but big amount for me...

if insists still want me to pay....wat to do, I need to pay, I am at lose side, no paid no goods...thats all
even if they said more, i also have to pay...sigh....
USD21 = RM69.30....
not much, is only I cant take it the word they mentioned me....

thanks...
Old 07-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy

Dear ALL,

Please accept my apology...

to make noise, complaint or floor a forum thread is not my style or favorite,
but no choice, this is the only way I can express my feeling over here....

what can I do ???

just imagine I am you, what will you do, please guide me...???
if there a solution suit me, I will just keep my mouth shut n continue to be what I am...

thanks guy
Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Shop Owner

Default Reply to Tom's case

Originally Posted by tmr2008
yes,

thanks for you reply,
i called rcmart.com today, 1 of your staff named KING serve me, and he talk to me about the delay due to the only rcmart account staff absent, so all payment cannot check or verify, and keep apology to me...

is this public msg, since you have sounded I 'owe', it means i didn't fulfill the payment paid that not showing in the invoice nor the terms & condition during check out in rcmart.com...

?????????? I really wanna know wats the USD10 for bank charges in invoice

Anyway, about the bank charges, i have received a email from Mr.KING as mentioned, I need to top up another USD21 for your local bank charges due to oversea TT fund withdraw and other fee, I have sent a so called 'comment & appeal' email back to king, and also forward to [email protected]

Really no offence, I am really confuse and lost now,
I would like to share the email from rcmart.com here...

Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 4:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Rcmart order 287662 T/T payment problem

Dear sir,

Thank you for your order on Rcmart.

I have received your payment, thank you for your help. We check that we have received USD 538.30, but your order is 559.30, it is because there have USD 21.00 for your local bank charge. Do you mind to pay USD 21.00 to us?

If you want to pay by credit card, you can pay this payment on the following website:

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/quickpay.php

Merchant reference no. 92495: 287662
Total amount: US$ 21.00
Or you can pay the payment to our paypal account: [email protected]

Please send the e-mail to let me know after you finish the payment.

Thank you for using our service. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send e-mail to me at any time.

I’m looking forward to hearing you.

Best regards,

KING

Bro & Sisters here, am I too noisy, I just want a fair deal....

cheers,
tommy

p/s : I do call up my local bank today, they mentioned not my bank charged rcmart.com, is Hong Kong Bank charged rcmart.com for oversea TT facilities...

amount I paid according to invoice given as below by MAYBANK online TT (based on RM3.30 to 1USD),

Foreign Telegraphic Transfer
Transaction Date/Time: 04 Jul 2008 15:15:18
Reference No.: 1256043487
Amount: RM1846.25
From Account: 1124XXXX1458 SA
IMT Reference No : MTUT0407PDM001
Foreign Currency Amount : USD559.30
Beneficiary Name : Dinball Mini-Zone Co
Beneficiary ID/Passport : -
Bank : Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp
Beneficiary Account No. : 001-0-627727

Note:
This receipt is computer generated and no signature is required.

Malayan Banking Berhad

Dear Tom,

We absolutely understand your feelings as you are a first time buyer on rcMart. Thank you for your choice from us!
Back to the subject, we have revealed that the bank charge of USD $21 is neither from your bank nor ours but a bank called ABN AMRO BANK. According to our transaction receipt, “BK Info” shows your bank (May Bank) along with the bank charge of USD $21.
Therefore, your bank (May Bank) transferred your payment to us via ABN AMRO BANK as can be seen from the above scanned transaction document. You may ask for the details of payment from your bank (May Bank).
In addition, we had received your payment on 07-July-2008 (Monday) that we have been trying our utmost efforts to handle your case as soon as possible without any intentions of slowing down your order process.

To show our sincerity and respect, the parcel is shipped by EMS along with some sweet gifts. We hope you will enjoy the RC excitements hereafter.

You are welcome to further inquire any questions. Thank you very much.

Regards,
rcMart.com

Last edited by rcmart; 07-09-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

On your 3200mah 7.4v lipo battery which balancer fits the plug thats installed on it.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by t4mania
On your 3200mah 7.4v lipo battery which balancer fits the plug thats installed on it.
Hot Power Intelligent Digital Balance Charger/ Discharger #6016 may fit the plug:
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/power-...ml?cPath=52_53

Also, you may consider the combo set of Hot Power Intelligent Digital Balance Charger/ Discharger #6016 and I-Power AC to DC 12V/ 20A Transformer (2ch) #IP0003

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/combo-...ml?cPath=52_53

Thank you for your question.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default HI

Hello rcMart,

Just to checked with you,this is my first time trying to order RC stuffs from rcMart as previously it's my friends who help me to purchase the stuffs. Your product "Team orion Rocket Pack 3300 7.2V Stick (#ORI10304)" is currently out of stock. May I know roughly when is this product back in stock? Thanks.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by Spongy
Hello rcMart,

Just to checked with you,this is my first time trying to order RC stuffs from rcMart as previously it's my friends who help me to purchase the stuffs. Your product "Team orion Rocket Pack 3300 7.2V Stick (#ORI10304)" is currently out of stock. May I know roughly when is this product back in stock? Thanks.
Hi, Spongy.
"Team orion Rocket Pack 3300 7.2V Stick (#ORI10304)" is going to be restocked in this week. Please notice about the news! Thanks for you question!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Alright! I have been waiting for it to restock for so long!! haha
Old 07-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default =)

Oh ya, sorry about this. Just 1 more questions about the shipment process. The shipping fees are charge by the weight right? So if I purchase the Team Orion batteries and a few parts. Will the shipping fees become higher compared to just buying the parts/rims/tires etc correct?

Thank you
Old 07-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey rcmart, I'm in need of a radio and I have come across the JR TRD 2.4Ghz DSM.

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/dsx3-2...ml?cPath=36_47

In the "System Features" It says "Japan manu." Does this mean Japan Manual because if it does......Well im not Japanese. Lol. And getting the radio working and all would be confusing.

Thanks
Old 07-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by Spongy
Oh ya, sorry about this. Just 1 more questions about the shipment process. The shipping fees are charge by the weight right? So if I purchase the Team Orion batteries and a few parts. Will the shipping fees become higher compared to just buying the parts/rims/tires etc correct?

Thank you
Hi again, Spongy.
Yes! That's right. The weight is one of the factors to affect the shipping cost. However, shipping cost also includes the register fee and handling charges like additional packing for overseas delivery or bank charges (if you are using T/T as your payment method). In past, there are some customers complain about the insufficient packing, therefore, we improve and add the cost on the total as basic expense rather than the only shipping cost for the postal office.

In conclusion, we recommend you buy all the things in one order to save your shipping cost!

Thank you!

Regards,
rcMart.com

Last edited by rcmart; 07-11-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for the info!

Alright! I am waiting for the (Rims)/Team Orion 3300 Rocket pack/bodyshells to be back in stock!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by rolly16
Hey rcmart, I'm in need of a radio and I have come across the JR TRD 2.4Ghz DSM.

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/dsx3-2...ml?cPath=36_47

In the "System Features" It says "Japan manu." Does this mean Japan Manual because if it does......Well im not Japanese. Lol. And getting the radio working and all would be confusing.

Thanks

Yes. It means the manual in Japanese. You may search the English verison on site.
Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.