Wiki Posts
Search

!!Warning!!Screwed by RC Mart

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking Refund of Monies

vasileios how did you pay for your Sanwa radio?
If you used your credit card then i suggest you write a letter to your bank and give them copies of the transaction on your statement and aks them to reverse it.
Make sure you show them the receipts from the post office where you mailed the goods back.
Tell them you are getting no satisfaction from them and you want an immediate refund.
In most cases your bank will investigate it and reverse it immediately.
This is the only way you will get any results.
If you used Paypal then file a dispute with them for faulty goods received.
I had to ring Paypal and argue with them to refund my money after waiting nearly a month but i got my money back.

For all you guys who say "Buy from somewhere else"... um it's a bit late for those that are posting their problems on here or didn't you work that out already.
This thread was obviously started by someone really pissed off at the lack of service they got from an International Hobby Shop.
It is meant to help warn other would be buyers to buy with caution.
There are hobby shops that sell as much or more than RC Mart & Dinball with much better service and feedback.
So you are right in saying buy from some where else but also please check out their feedback before you buy.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Tech Rookie

hi
i only had problem once, when i payed immediately for a rc truck, worth 360$ with shipping, next day i recieved an email, that sorry, truck was not in stock,even it was not stated in the cart and they gave me a credit back, lost appr 20$ for non refoundable charges
after this happened, i allways send an email prior purchasing, they answer me on the next day, saying, my order has been prepared for me, just ihave to make a note when paying, so it goes well for me now
found out, packages arrive in a week time or less from HK to Hungary, than the next 1-1,5 week, it stucks at customs, even when they released for posting withouth payin taxes later
In HU post service is crap, cant do nothing about it
so
rcmart is a good source for cheap parts for me
Old 09-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vasileios
on 8th of april i order from rc mart a sanwa m11. i received it (in Greece)after 20 days but the m11 did not work. i send them a mail telling them what to do...they told me to send it back to them to check it...i paid again for shipping (aprox. 60usd) and sent it back.
they told me that they took it to their supplier to check it.
today is 11 of september and still dont have it back!!!i have send them 20 emails telling them to send it back fixed or to change it with a new one or send me back the money--but i dont get any serius answer!!!
what can i do?any ideas???
did you try to pm them on here? I did because of an issue I had and they resolved it quickly.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Problem solver:

Carolinas R/C
A-Main Hobbies

You get your stuff in 2 days not 2 months.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Crashhole
Problem solver:

Carolinas R/C
A-Main Hobbies
--------------------------------------------------------------

You get your stuff in 2 days not 2 months.
Unless they have stock. I order mainly from Hongkong since here in the Netherlands shops don't stock the aftermarket parts. The main brands are here Tamiya and Kyosho.
RC mart has it what I need for my Yokomo. Also RCModel.hk and PrecisionRC are great sources for 1/10 onroad electrics
Old 09-26-2006, 02:43 AM
Tech Adept

I'm part of the 99.5% who are happy
Just got a package everything is in the box.
10 days deliverytime
Old 08-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Paypal Money Back Gaurantee
Safeguard your online purchases with PayPal's Money Back Guarantee. Paypal only offers this Money Back Gaurantee to limited qualified sellers only. rcMart.com has been selected by paypal to participate in this Program. Check here for more information about this program!
When you make a payment on rcMart.com, you can now buy a Money Back Guarantee to protect your purchase of physical goods on selected transactions. If you purchase the Money Back Guarantee, you will have the option to return your merchandise to PayPal in exchange for a reimbursement (not including the Guarantee fee), provided that you file a complete reimbursement request within 30 days of payment.
*** The Money Back Guarantee will only be applicable to U.S. buyers on physical goods transactions for less than $1,000.
Over a year later and STILL NO RESPONSE....WHAT A GREAT COMPANY!!!!.lol.lol By the way RC Mart still owes me money!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:23 AM
Tech Addict

Default Buying through Paypal

Originally Posted by CHGraphics
Over a year later and STILL NO RESPONSE....WHAT A GREAT COMPANY!!!!.lol.lol By the way RC Mart still owes me money!!!
Buying through Paypal is ok as if you file a genuine complaint you should get your money back.
It took me some effort but i got my money back within 6 weeks.
That is because Dumball listed an item they didn't have in stock and that is against the law in my country. Hint (that's how i got my money back from paypal )
As for Buyer protection crap from what i jsut read it is for buyers in the US only.
Well stuff that man what good is that for the rest of this planet's rc buyers?
I'd rather just buy from A-Main or Carolinas and pay more.
At least i know i'll get what i order or my money back... guaranteed!
Actually they let you know they don't have stock and you can't put it into your shopping cart.
Now that's honest business as far as i'm concerned.
I just bought a phone case from another Honk Kong Seller and he sent me the wrong colour then offered me a petty 20% discount for sending me the wrong product.
It's hard to find good service in Hong Kong!!! that's all i can say!
Old 08-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Thumbs up amain is better

just order from amain!!!!!!!!!! ive made over 50 orders from amain and never had one problem....

amain

rcmart
Old 08-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation Where to order form

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
just order from amain!!!!!!!!!! ive made over 50 orders from amain and never had one problem....

amain

rcmart

Jason you must have shares in A-Main or something man..
You know that Prosche the owner is driving well you own the whole fromt bumper man...

Good advise though rcfart suck!
Old 08-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRacing.com.au
Jason you must have shares in A-Main or something man..
You know that Prosche the owner is driving well you own the whole fromt bumper man...

Good advise though rcfart suck!
LOL my LHS sucks so i have to go online for my parts....

and now im gonna start working on that back bumper!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Tech Adept

So far all my experiences with rcmart.com have been very good. They seem very professional with one/two days reply on orders that I've made.

Only recently when I ordered a 3PM 2.4Ghz did I experience some disappointment because they were out of stock. They gave me the option to get a refund or to buy other things from their website. I chose the refund and hope to get it get it in my credit card soon.

If only their website could reflect that the item chosen is out of stock in real time before asking me to make payment. I still don't think its right that I have to lose money on unrefundable admin charges all because of their mistake. Hope they can reimburse me on that while they improve their website-stock system.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Lplate how did you get them to offer you a refund?
They only wanted to give me store credit no talk of getting my money back.
Advertising to sell products that you don't have in stock is against the law in most countries.
Otherwise everyone would advertise stuff and then only order what they sell from their suppliers.
So as far as i'm concerned they are just law breaking cheats!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:32 AM
Tech Adept

Well,
They emailed me telling me that I'll have store credits since the stuff I wanted was suddenly out of stock. So, I emailed back telling them how this is so not my fault and that there is nothing else I want from their website at the moment. And I did try very hard to look around for something I might want. After explaining to them, they told me they'll refund back to my credit card.

But after reading through this thread, I think I'll have to tell my credit card that I'm not going to pay for any administrative charges and should get back EVERYTHING I paid rcmart, since it's totally not my fault.

But to be fair, I've always enjoyed very fast and polite emails from rcmart on most things. I really think they've got a good bunch of service people there. Unfortunately, their website needs to address the issue of taking orders for things that are out of stock. If only they could use a real-time stock count e-commerce solution, I think we'll all be nearly totally happy customers.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

well after placing a few orders..... well bout 7 or 8 or somthing with rcmart i gotta say im 100% happy....

blew up my quark somehow annd sent it back and paid an extra 5 bucks n upgraded to a 60amp Mtroniks ESC with no fuss...

shipping from HK to AUS is bout 4-5 days max...

usualy order on a friday night and its here monday morning waiting for me to pick it up at the PO.....

prices are killer too! HEAPS CHEAP!!!!!! and they always send me a couple of those little led keyring lghts too!!!

and pretty much all my orders have been between 100-400USD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.