Community
Wiki Posts
Search

!!Warning!!Screwed by RC Mart

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

more chance you will be part of the 99.5% who have been happy.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

i bought something from rcmart and i had what i orderd it mybe a week late bu t hey that asia. and while i was browsing through this tread i stumble in to one comment
theyre asians for ya.....shifty basterds......no offence
mannnn this comment are for stupids. hey savage pm me and i will talk to you about your racial thinking.!! let see what you got.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default Visited Rcmart today

This story tells it all.

I actually went to the store in Hong Kong! After a very long and hot walk to the shop they told me I couldn't come in and look around as it was against store policy! It says right there on their website " Dear All Customers!
Welcome to visit our Hong Kong Store for a wider selection." If you check the site it also has photos of two foreigners shopping in their store! I showed this to them on the computer but they said "oh so sorry" and gave some lame excuse about a new shipment in the backroom and the boss being out of town. You just don't let a paying customer leave. You lose money and he's going to write a letter like this one! I ended up going to Kwang Wah St. and spening my money at rc.model.hk

As of right now they just changed their website to read:
" Dear All Customers!
Welcome to visit our Hong Kong Store for a wider selection.
Visit by Appointment Only!
Please send us your shopping list before your visit!"

You don't fool me Rcmart! You're a bunch of liars who don't know how to run a business. You just don't leave a customer out to dry like that. Especially, if he's from out of town and specifically came to visit your store. Bad bad bad!
Old 08-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

rc.model.hk, bought twice from them, and the second time was only cause I forgot how shocking their shipping is. Small items took 16 to 18 days to get here, tracking number don't work, emailing them pointless.

RCMart, tracking number works, item arrives when it should, need say no more.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
rc.model.hk, bought twice from them, and the second time was only cause I forgot how shocking their shipping is. Small items took 16 to 18 days to get here, tracking number don't work, emailing them pointless.

RCMart, tracking number works, item arrives when it should, need say no more.
Dont you think it is BAD TASTE to put down other establishments just because you want to promote another screwed up shop?

It's as if someone is complaining of their neighbours kid's charactor then someone else says "Naah! that not half as bad as DA_cookie_monst attitude"

This goes to prove that you too has experienced bad online sales just like some of us with rcmart so I dont see why you should put on a defensive front unless you are part of them and at the same time putting down your competitors.Unless it is in your nature to create friction where ever you go.

No offence, just an example, no pun intended

Last edited by devious17; 08-29-2006 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Well hell

Ok chill peeps we get the idea dont buy from them already damm you all sound like my wife i have to here this shit at home please dont let me read this crap here lol
Old 09-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Thank God I am anjoying my freedom.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

I bought from these guys and they are great. I ordered my Parts on the 31st of August and got my parts on the 5th of September, only 6 days, Very fast. and it was $750 worth of stuff aswell, big package.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Half your luck Viperskull.
I spent over $430 and didn't even get one email back in over 2 weeks and six emails to them.
Service is the easiest thing to give and it's free.
Cheap prices are a lot harder to give as you need to buy more stock and take more risks than a simple bit of good old fashioned service.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Peeps, if you spend dirt cheap overseas, what do you expect?

If you have to ship a return... LOL the 2-3 weeks it took for the part to get here, and 2-3 weeks to send it, and 2-3 weeks to get the right product back. Yeah, spend the extra money and buy from the country you live in.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

What if someone spent shit loads and still get crappy service? Most of us go online for several reasons and pricing is just one of it and besides it's missing the point. Irregardless of how much is being spent I think service is a service.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Tech Initiate

well then look elsewhere for your hobby needs

There are many places better than rc mart.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRacing.com.au
Half your luck Viperskull.
I spent over $430 and didn't even get one email back in over 2 weeks and six emails to them.
Service is the easiest thing to give and it's free.
Cheap prices are a lot harder to give as you need to buy more stock and take more risks than a simple bit of good old fashioned service.

I've dealt with RC mart for a while, maybe 15-20 orders, thing I learnt, if there is a delay, or even the hint of one, you have to RING THEM UP, you get results that way. Learnt this from experience!
Old 09-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kemo
well then look elsewhere for your hobby needs

There are many places better than rc mart.

Totally agreed.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 6 months waiting my order from rc-mart!!!any help?

on 8th of april i order from rc mart a sanwa m11. i received it (in Greece)after 20 days but the m11 did not work. i send them a mail telling them what to do...they told me to send it back to them to check it...i paid again for shipping (aprox. 60usd) and sent it back.
they told me that they took it to their supplier to check it.
today is 11 of september and still dont have it back!!!i have send them 20 emails telling them to send it back fixed or to change it with a new one or send me back the money--but i dont get any serius answer!!!
what can i do?any ideas???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.