Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control  setup problems >

Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control setup problems

Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control setup problems

Old 01-29-2015, 08:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control setup problems

I've come up with a major setup problem with my ESC,
the Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control & Fatboy 8 BL Motor (1600kV)to be used in my Serpent Viper 977e, the EP version 1/8th onroad car with 6S LiPo batteries.

I just follow and adjust what it says in the manual regarding the setups for over hundreds of times:
the connections are good,
the setup procedures are good,
and the mode programmings are good!

What surprised me most should be the fact that no matter which power profile I chose in MODE 3, the power feedbacks should be EXACTLY the same. That is to say, I have only one power profile in MODE 3. (* I have double-checked the stored values by couting the number of flashes of the blue SET-LED, and they have been proved to be stored accordingly with no doubt.)

So could anyone be kind to let me know if there should be anything wrong or anything should have been missing during th setups?

Looking forward to your quick response!

Thanx alot!

P.S.: the Nosram Falcon 8 Brushless Speed-Control is exactly the same version of LRP iX8, so if you should have the same issue with your LRP iX8, please share your threads BTW.

P.P.S.: I've emailed my question to Nosram for help weeks ago,and it seems that there's no customer service person available. This is the first and last time I try Nosram devices in my life.

Last edited by KK0420; 01-29-2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: message added