Wiki Posts
Search

Flysky FS-GT2 Glitching

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Flysky FS-GT2 Glitching

I recently bought some used receivers for my FS-GT2 and both are causing this odd glitching issue with my car. When I turn the steering wheel it makes the motor stutter and stumble. I've tried to rebind to both rx's multiple times and recalibrate the MMP in my rustler. Any tips or suggestions?

Here's a video of what it does.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Whenever I switch back to the original receiver that was in my car it stops doing this.

ESC is a MMP and servo is a Savox 1258TG if that matters.

I've had absolutely no issues running this setup for the past 3 months.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

Edit:

Another interesting thing is when i turn to the right the throttle input gets really really jumpy and needs lots of input before it does anything.

Edit 2.0:

When the servo is unplugged and I twist the steering wheel it does not start having seizures like in the video.

Last edited by Yamsaab; 11-19-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Savox servos tend to drawn huge power, ran into this myself. Whats happening is the servo is browning out the reciever. I picked up and installed a Novak glitched buster to run with mine, haven't had an issue since then. Here's a link to what you need: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXNRE0&P=ML
Old 11-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hoyt1976
Savox servos tend to drawn huge power, ran into this myself. Whats happening is the servo is browning out the reciever. I picked up and installed a Novak glitched buster to run with mine, haven't had an issue since then. Here's a link to what you need: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXNRE0&P=ML
Thanks I actually bought some caps when I purchased the servo since I thought I would need it but never ended up soldering up a glitchbuster. I'll try that and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion!