Wiki Posts
Search

Hoobypartz Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default Hoobypartz Good!!!

After seeing so many Hobbypartz is terrible threads, I thought maybe I'd start a good things about Hobbypartz.

Granted I've made one order from them. IMO, it was a sizable order, almost $500.00. But I got it just when they said I would. It was nicely packaged, and everything was included.

Yes, maybe I was just lucky. But I will be ordering from them again real soon.

Tom
Old 12-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Like you, I have made one order from them and had no problems at all. I believe that there are some people who expect perfection from every on line hobby store and get cranky if it doesn't happen. One mistake doesn't mean they are doing anything intentionally, they are human and things happen. It really bugs me when they blame the hobby store for something that went wrong with the shipper, like HobbyPartz has any control over the postal service.

I will definatly be ordering from HobbyPartz again soon!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

I agree, people make mistakes, and as we all know so do computers.

I really wonder about all these posts, about "it said it was in stock, but then I ordered it and it was back ordered." It almost makes mee think people think they are only selling to them. I cant even guess at how many people are ordering the same battery at the same time. But I can tell you that after working in the envelope business for 12 years, as an electronics tech, I have seen many sales people sale the same product, at the same time, to many different buyers, only to have someone get their order backordered. In the whole scope of things we are very small compared to Hobbypartz....