Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Fly Sky FS-GT3B multiple model memory not working >

Fly Sky FS-GT3B multiple model memory not working

Fly Sky FS-GT3B multiple model memory not working

Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by gacjr0 View Post
Yes.
The memories save the steering and throttle trim, end points etc. for each model.The tx gives off the signal the same otherwise. The DX3R will keep he bound rxs and model memories separate, but this tx will not.
Then it's just as if you 2 am/fm cars on the same freq, one tx will control them both.
Thanks for the fast reply, i thought its broken because my DX3S is not like that

thanks again
Old 02-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default press forward it goes backwards.

Got my fly sky today. One thing its on normal on the settings but the throttle is reverse.when i pull the trigger its the brake and when i push it forwad its the gas. So any ideas thanks.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

Originally Posted by canna420 View Post
Got my fly sky today. One thing its on normal on the settings but the throttle is reverse.when i pull the trigger its the brake and when i push it forwad its the gas. So any ideas thanks.
Reverse channel 2 and it will make it work.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

K thanks. But just out of curiosity, how come i have to run it on the reverse setting to mak it go forward??
thanks
Old 02-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

Originally Posted by canna420 View Post
K thanks. But just out of curiosity, how come i have to run it on the reverse setting to mak it go forward??
thanks
It's like that with all radios some servos or esc's are set up differently... make sure after every adjustment even for trim you press the dile down to enter your settings or they won't be saves at all and when you turn back on the radio you will have to reset everything.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

canna420 I had to reverse channel 2 also (both trucks).

I just took mine out today the radio ran great, truck #1 broke a cvd or diff (have to take it apart yet to see what happed lol), and truck #2 is starting to spin the hexes in the rear wheels .....but the radio ran great lol as good as the 2.4ghz Futaba 3pm I have in my brushless savage 21., not a bad buy for $34.

Last edited by crazyemaxx; 02-17-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default FS GT2

I have the FS-GT2 from hobbypartz. It seems to function okay, but i'm having trouble with the steering.
The issue is the range of steering is very less. Same car, same servo but TQ Link 2.4 works perfectly fine. Perfect steering limits.
Any idea where the problem could be ?
Old 02-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nev_neo View Post
I have the FS-GT2 from hobbypartz. It seems to function okay, but i'm having trouble with the steering.
The issue is the range of steering is very less. Same car, same servo but TQ Link 2.4 works perfectly fine. Perfect steering limits.
Any idea where the problem could be ?
Did you try turning your end-points up they come preset at 100% left and 100% right, but you can go up to 120%, don't know if that will help but may be worth a try.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I don't think the GT2 has end point adjustments. But it does have steering DR. It's the rotorary button on the right(nearest the wheel side)
Old 02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by drsmooth View Post
I don't think the GT2 has end point adjustments. But it does have steering DR. It's the rotorary button on the right(nearest the wheel side)
Thought i seen GT3, Sorry about that.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i know this is an old post but has anyone every ran into this issue? i have 8 RX for my radio all same model RX's so far i have 3 RX's bound but after trying to bind a 4th RX it will not bind i have tried 4-5 different RX's all same model numbers and wont bind also tried different model every time is there a memory limit or a way to increase the memory?
Old 02-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default FS GT3C not saving settings

I read the manual, set all of my expo, end points, etc., but lose them all when I turn off the radio. I press "enter" after each adjustment, but it doesn't make a difference. Any ideas?

update: OK, I was pushing enter/end in the wrong sequence...
Old 02-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gacjr0 View Post
Yes.
The memories save the steering and throttle trim, end points etc. for each model.The tx gives off the signal the same otherwise. The DX3R will keep he bound rxs and model memories separate, but this tx will not.
Then it's just as if you 2 am/fm cars on the same freq, one tx will control them both.
Well that's cool. I have never tried to drive two trucks at the same time on a single controller. I'll bet that is interesting lmao. The Tx is bound to both, of course it's going to try to control both, when their both on at the same time.