Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
XP SC450-BL Brushless ESC >

XP SC450-BL Brushless ESC

XP SC450-BL Brushless ESC

Old 12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default XP SC450-BL Brushless ESC

Im new to rc world need help with this issue. I recently just purchase this new system to upgrade my sc10. When I turn on the power switch after turning on the the transmitter I have no power light on the esc, is this normal? I understand the first time I use this I have to calibrate the system. Whats the trick to this calibration with no power light? Seller says this was taken from new brushless t4.1. Thought I would try asking around here before sending this back.

thanks!

Last edited by jd1sprint; 12-06-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Did the seller provide the manual? If not then head over to Team Associated's website and down load it. This would be my first step.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks emag for the reply, that was the first thing I did was get a manual from TA. I think maybe the switch is bad just not sure. Gonna call TA when I get off work to see if they might have a solution before I send it back.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jd1sprint
Thanks emag for the reply, that was the first thing I did was get a manual from TA. I think maybe the switch is bad just not sure. Gonna call TA when I get off work to see if they might have a solution before I send it back.
You def should get lights and beeps when turning it on, whether in regular or programming mode.

Hope you get it sorted out.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jd1sprint
Im new to rc world need help with this issue. I recently just purchase this new system to upgrade my sc10. When I turn on the power switch after turning on the the transmitter I have no power light on the esc, is this normal? I understand the first time I use this I have to calibrate the system. Whats the trick to this calibration with no power light? Seller says this was taken from new brushless t4.1. Thought I would try asking around here before sending this back.

thanks!
Hey!
Did u sort it out? Cuase i have pretty much the same problem right now