Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does lrp repair stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default Does lrp repair stuff?

I goit a brand new lrp speed control but I hooked it up to a battery wrong and fried it the first time out, can you sned stuff in for repair? I know the waranty will not cover it.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Yes, you can send it in.. if you read the instructions their are directions on sending thing in for service
Old 11-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I have only had to send in one LRP product for repair, but it was an excellent experience. My charger stopped working one day about 2 years past warranty expiration. I sent it with instructions to contact me before billing because I was not sure if it would be worth it or not being a few years old already. A week passed since they received it and I had not heard from them so I called, they told me they were a bit backed up but that they had it in the shop and would contact me soon. Three days later it showed up at my doorstep and they did not bill me at all. The notes on the invoice said they replaced a FET at no charge.