Search
Like Tree10Likes

New Products from Radiopost Korea!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HB Moose
Damn Customs Inspectors. How long does it take to rubber stamp off few pallets of electronics from Korea? You aren't a cover for some underworld smuggling operation are you?
Bruce,

You will love the units. I have a new appreciation for control. Now if I only had a good comeback for everyone that wants to watch a movie on it!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hi guys,
Here is the deal. The first shipments came in but unfortunately there are no optimized receivers in those boxes. Korea had to get FCC approval so we will have to wait on those now. We are putting serial numbers and labels on them right now. We are also doing checks to confirm hardware and software quality. We can sell these units with the version one receivers but we had some problems with the operating voltage.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Still waiting to hear back from you.................
Old 02-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Good things come to those who wait, patiently, Eric is bringing us some great products, give him some time, I am sure we will all be very happy
Old 02-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Tech Master

Got one of the "new" batch today. I used one of the pre-productions for a few weeks and loved it so I'm sure this will be even better.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by HB Moose
Got one of the "new" batch today. I used one of the pre-productions for a few weeks and loved it so I'm sure this will be even better.
i have 1 coming in on wednesday to test, cant wait
Old 02-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Tech Addict

Where is it made in?
Old 02-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ioxqq
Where is it made in?
Manufactured by Nextlink in Korea
Old 02-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

I am very interested in getting my hands on one of these after seeing it first hand and meeting with Eric at Snowbirds. I entered my info online for the pre-order, but haven't heard back yet. When will they be released and/or when will I hear back from you? Thanks.

Does it come with the trick metal case?
Old 02-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tim Kowal
Does it come with the trick metal case?
I don't know what all will be in the retail package or if that has been decided yet. I got mine in an unmarked cardboard box. Eric has said they intend to make an introductory bundle but what will be included has not been announced that I know of.

I know they want to be ready to sell them just as much as anyone else but they don't want to sell a product that's not up to their standards. This isn't a low end beginner's radio so they want to make it right to start with.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

i got my radio yesterday. looks awesome, and feels great also. I havent had a chance to use it yet, been sick with flu or something, but hopefully going to set it up in my nitro buggy and sct tomorrow and run 2 different tracks this weekend, so will post more, and pics soon.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

update?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi guys, here are some updates. We have been diligently testing the new batch of radios. There seems to be some software discrepancies and some of the "new" radios were not updated properly from the factory (Korea) It will be our job to locate the ones that need updating and go thru them one by one. It will be a long week in the office.

I know we have been holding off the radios for a long time now, i assure you when its ready it will be a flawless unit with lots of good support from Radiopost USA. We got the after service parts from Korea so we can fix the radio in house (Lake Forest CA) We also have trained technicians to help answer all your questions.

For racers I met at the Snowbirds, we will have a redesigned website where you can make use of the Snowbirds discount code. Thanks for all your patience.

I know how you feel, I too am a racer and when new products don't come out when expected I get anxious as well. Radiopost USA is working extra hard and extra fast to have the radios in your hands ASAP. It is my job working here to test and re-test the radios to make them flawless. Thanks for all your patience and support

Also the cases have come in and they are black alloy metal cases. We will be selling these seperately on our new website. We also got LiFe radio batteries, pitmats, radio wraps, lipo safe bags and hats. These items will all be on the website soon.

I will update you guys with the status on the radio software updates

Thanks,
Eric Kim
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Thanks Eric.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How goes the firmware updates?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.