Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

if It preforms like it looks, as I'm sure it will it will be a winner for every one involved .
Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

WOW that is nice
Old 09-16-2011, 03:06 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Will the BEC voltage be adjustable on the V3? It would be nice to set it to 7.4 volts (or whatever) to take advantage the HV servos.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
I am trying to implement 10 modes for the lcd programmer with all the software installed on the lcd this way yes you can do away with the pc and have the pc only when you need to upgrade the lcd usb link firmware and updates of new control firmware.This is my plan
This would be top Angelo, but will we be able to upgrade our actual 2 in 1 box or are you looking at a new box altogether?
Old 09-16-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default newbie/confussed

Hi
running extreme stock 60a esc
running in 21.5t stock class that requires "blinky" mode (no turbo etc).

have been trying to work out how to get it to flash (like others esc does) to no avail. Have got turbo turned to "off" via lcd program box, is this all that is needed for this esc in "blinky mode"

Sorry for newbie questions
Old 09-16-2011, 05:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mingnon
Hi

have been trying to work out how to get it to flash (like others esc does) to no avail. Have got turbo turned to "off" via lcd program box, is this all that is needed for this esc in "blinky mode"

Not sure about this model, I do not have it, but if blinky is the setup, then your speedo should have a light blinking I guess...
Old 09-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default blink mode

Not to sure about blink mode,but if you pull the censer wire this makes the speedo blink.Like I say not to sure.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:46 AM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hi

You need to load the "no timing" software from your computer, via the LCD box. If you have any turbo/boost parameters available (even if they're turned off), you won't be in "blinky" mode.

If you don't have the software on your PC and an LCD card, you'll need to ask someone to help you out.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Tech Adept

You dont ever need to remove the plug from the receiver again as the new programming method is no longer through the rx port .the front 3 pins you see on the esc is the port for programming and a lead will be supplied so all you do is plug your lcd programmer to the esc via this cable .
What con i say. Im a happy man. Looking forward to it
Old 09-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Addict

Hi Guys

I have attached the original photos of one of two prototypes the first proto is being track tested in China as we speak .

It does have it's decals and graphics missing but like i have said in the past the unit is smarter,smaller,new software plus a soft switch with build in led's including a new style heatsink for all axis airflow plus the new programming method that doesn't violate any patents of any brand .

I have no confirmed date of release but im sure it wll be soon as all the work is now complete just need to get into mass production now .

Hobbywing is very serious and committed to bringing its customers the best of the best .Management would like to apologise for the time it has taken but we wanted the new v3 to be the best for our customers .Alot of you might have though why did we do all the work for other oem customers but not our own but to be honest behind the scenes there was alot going on with our design team that no one knew about and that i could not talk about but i always knew the V3 was always destined only for the Hobbywing brand .

thank you for your patients.

regards Angelo
Angelo what about the HOBBYWING SCT PRO? It's different from the v3?
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-pro-stc.jpg  
Old 09-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi

Hook the ESC to your PC/laptop via the program box, run the Hobbywing USB Link software, turn on your ESC with the battery connected, and "upgrade"/re-flash your ESC's firmware to 508 no_timing, and you're in blinky mode!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Born2Run
Angelo what about the HOBBYWING SCT PRO? It's different from the v3?
This is a 1/8th scale
Old 09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Tommi, PDR and other

THANKYOU - have been trying to work it it for ages, it makes perfect sense now
Old 09-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Adept

Do I need to run the speed controller fan on a xtreme stock, 13.5t, indoor carpet?
Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by YZFAndy
Do I need to run the speed controller fan on a xtreme stock, 13.5t, indoor carpet?
Too many variables to give a straight yes or no. It doesn't weigh anything and is easily added or removed. Start with it off and monitor it as you go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.