Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airtronics M11X

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I turned my ARC all the way down. I moved the point to 0 which is neutral. So will it adjust the entire band of movement now?

I noticed if you move the point in ARC to say 50%. Then from neutral to 50% of turning the wheel nothing happens. Then when you hit the 50% mark your servo starts to move. Why would anyone want to do that?

Thats why I turned my down as low as it would go and moved the point to 0.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by aaron125
:Sprikler:
That's pretty funny man (I can see how it could be easy to miss coz you change the expo setting & wouldn't think you have to hit "ok" after doing it, just change menu & it's active), but didn't you think something strange was goin on when you changed your expo settings but they made absolutely no difference? All the same, glad you got it working now or still no change?

Aaron, I have not driven it yet since I made the change. We will see this weekend.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
Hi guys

I have had a strange problem with my RX451 today

the car was shutting down randomly on the track and i thought the speedo was at fault because if i switched the car off then on again it was ok , but i noticed the blue BIND light was still on , then the last time it shot off the track at full throttle and shut down , it seams to be the RX451 has stopped working , swapped it with my spare and it is perfect again

I have no blue light now and the reciever doesnt power up , tried re binding but nothing , Anyone had this problem before or can help me fix it ??
I kind of have the same problem I got a brand new super response reciver and I can't get it to bind at all...no lights what so ever...I have tired in in 2 of my cars nothing...what makes this even stranger is I sent it to airtronics and they said it is working just fine. Mind you I have this same servo in my two other cars which are working fine so it is not a setup issue. I'm on the FH3 modulation like I should be...does not work. Let me know what you find out about yours...
Old 08-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

Hello guys. need your help regarding my M11x it won't turn on. traced the F1 fuse but it's good. any more DIY suggestions before i finally send it to Sanwa?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mabuhay from the Philippines!
Old 08-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pirty
Hello guys. need your help regarding my M11x it won't turn on. traced the F1 fuse but it's good. any more DIY suggestions before i finally send it to Sanwa?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mabuhay from the Philippines!
I am guessing you have checked the silly things ??

Are you running lipo ?? is the lipo ok ??

Are you running AA batterys ??? are they all contacting the springs/contact points , i have some rechargable batterys and the + point is too short and it wont contact on the battery pack , easy check remove the battery set and check the voltage at the connector

other than that i have no ideas Sorry
Old 08-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

thanks for the reply sidecarphil. tested both on lipo and AA batts. somebody suggested to check the charging jack but i don't have an idea on how to test this. thanks again guys.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Tech Addict

does anyone know of a cover or different wheel to make the m11x wheel a bit larger? my buddy wants to try to add some size to it. thanks
Old 08-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

love the M11 i got some stickers for it and a after market wheel by the best controller i have ever had
Old 08-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Teambcw
does anyone know of a cover or different wheel to make the m11x wheel a bit larger? my buddy wants to try to add some size to it. thanks
anyone???
Old 08-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

1+. I like the feel of the DX3 when it comes to the wheel size.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Adept

Hi, Im thinking about an up grade to my transmitter in my car, and the M11X is on top of my list, I have a MX-3X now (hey, you have to start somewhere right?)
How does this one compare to the likes of Futabas 4FPKS and the Ko Propo 10 Euros?

IŽdont know much about these things and IŽm new to the whole RC-racing, but loving every thing about it (even cleaning the car, TD Desc410R).
Old 08-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KarBro
Hi, Im thinking about an up grade to my transmitter in my car, and the M11X is on top of my list, I have a MX-3X now (hey, you have to start somewhere right?)
How does this one compare to the likes of Futabas 4FPKS and the Ko Propo 10 Euros?

IŽdont know much about these things and IŽm new to the whole RC-racing, but loving every thing about it (even cleaning the car, TD Desc410R).
In my opnion, M11x beats the competition (Futaba 4PKS and Ko Propo), and especially if you come from a MX3X will you experience a great improvement.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Teambcw
anyone???
I have seen wheels whether there what your looking for.
http://www.rc-mushroom.com/product_i...ducts_id=22194

also these which i found they look pretty cool
hope it helps
http://www.rc-mushroom.com/product_i...ducts_id=20721
Old 08-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Nilks
In my opnion, M11x beats the competition (Futaba 4PKS and Ko Propo), and especially if you come from a MX3X will you experience a great improvement.
Thank you!
Old 08-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KarBro

I think that when you get into this sort of price range for transmitters a decent part of the decision rests on the overall layout & how the Tx looks, even though many will not admit it. I say this because at the top of the range, just about every option & setting is available on all the different brands, so it isn't like people are buying one brand instead of another because of certain settings.

I absolutely can't stand the wierd, jagged appearance of the KO, so without even considering its functions, that radio is out for me. 4PKS I also don't like but that's more to do with the layout & use of the Tx coz I much prefer the LCD to be in a 'normal' position, above the steering wheel. I don't like having it on the back there like the 4PKS does.

One feature of the M11x which as yet still no other brand can better is the response time/input lag. The M11x is nearly twice as fast as the 4PK (not sure about 4PKS though), 7.7ms vs 4.0ms average response time & still a little bit faster than the DX3R, 4.7ms vs 4.0ms. I'm not saying I can feel the difference but it's always better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Attached Thumbnails Airtronics M11X-airtronics-m11x-fastest-response-time-any-radio-world.jpg   Airtronics M11X-airtronics-m11x-vs-4pk-vs-dx3r-fastest-response-time.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.