Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Need Help With Mamba Initial Setup >

Need Help With Mamba Initial Setup

Need Help With Mamba Initial Setup

Old 07-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Need Help With Mamba Initial Setup

Hi,
I recently purchased a CM6900kv Mamba motor for my T4. I havt it installed and everything works except the throttle. I have DSM, and a laptop to program the esc via USB port.
the software sees the ECS, and the servo works, but when I apply throttle, the motor doesnt turn. all the connections are good etc. I think this is something to do with the initial programming. when I throttle, i do see the light turn on on the esc. ( like it IS getting signal from the radio, but not turning the motor on)
I have the updated software from Castle, and fully charged 4800mah orion platinum for a battery. (it show 8.4 volts)

In the settings of the esc, I put the voltage cutoff to "auto-lipo" is this causing my problem? I didnt think it would, but maybe it could?
your thoughts about this are appriciated.

thanks,
Pete
Old 07-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ok I got it. It was the delayed activation time thing. There is an auto lockout feature and I had the time up too high, which made me misunderstand the lights in the initial calibration mode.
So now it works. and man, its sick fast.