Wiki Posts
Search

Hobbywing ESC's

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 06:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Loheswaran
dear all I have a 120a version of the Hobbywing Xerun - I think it is the V2.0 - can this be run in Blinky, and if so how? It's only for club racing, and therefore the other members would be OK if it does not blink, so long as it is not boosted. thanks for the help - BTW I have a control box for it
Pretty sure you need to hook the box to the esc and through a computer. Click on the stock "zero timing" profile and esc will blink. I don't think you can do it just through the box (without being hooked up to a computer) but could be wrong.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

They should really close this thread and use this one http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-el...-off-road.html it's a lot more active.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

True, & seeing that the HW thread in the Radio & Electronics section is doing fine, I am closing this one now.