Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Motor/Speed Control Issue? >

Motor/Speed Control Issue?

Motor/Speed Control Issue?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Questions?? Motor/Speed Control Issue?

Hello, I'm running a B4 with a Novak GTB and 13.5 brushless and a spectrum receiver. My car is having a power pick-up problem. The car will run fine on warm up laps but when I bring it to a complete stop to line up for a race when I go to take off the car won’t go. I've changed the speed control to the Sphere Bush/Brushless and still the problem is there so I got a new brushless set up, and still. If I hold the car off the bench and pin it, nothing, once I roll the rear wheels it takes off with no in between and sounds if something is a miss with the trans. I have replaced everything in the rear-end, and still have the issue. Another new problem is that once the car is going I'll lose the binding on the receiver and all goes to fail safe. I can't even rebind it at this point. All steering is completely fine at all times. Sometimes on acceleration the car will seem to miss a little, not sure if this is related. I have been very frustrated because this stuff isn’t cheep so the car has been sitting for about a month, but I am in need of getting back on the track
Thanks for any help....
Old 04-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Is the spektrum receiver a 3100 dsm2 from the dx3r?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm running a DX 3.0 and the SR3000 receiver that it came with. I put the other receiver in my Losi XX-4 and have no issues with it. I even have taken all electronics out of the Losi and put in the B4 with no luck...